Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Nov 21, 2023 at 1:17 PM Post #873 of 1,196
A little bit about the MM. I can see why the Multiverse Mentor garnered so much attention when they came out. It’s an incredible iem. I haven’t had a nice set of iems since the Traillii and before that the Elysium. I loved their mids but also wished for a touch more physicality with the bass and sold them off and put the hobby on the back burner. I’m glad I saw this tour and got a change to hear these.

Maybe it’s a honeymoon but these have such a grand sound that I’m connecting with. My only gripe is the bass, but I do feel it’s enough to satisfy me. I feel the Mentors bass outshines the previously mentioned iems bass. It’s an addictive sound that’s played all genres well. They have great technicalities without sounding too dry and analytical. I’ve always appreciated a solid soundstage. I know how subjective soundstage is in iems. I hear a very spherical large stage.

The prices on the secondary market make these very tempting to pick one up.

Nov 22, 2023 at 1:08 PM Post #874 of 1,196
Just mailed out the Annihilator and Diva to @stacey. What an enjoyable week with both, but I have to say I’m with @emdeevee in that I’ll miss the DIVA. I was enamored with the Annihilator from brief CanJam listening sessions but I’d have to say while great, the bloom is off the rose for me with that one. Spent most of the week with the DIVA which surprised me.

Cudos once again to @Rockwell75 for coordinating these tours. CanJams are great to get a little taste of various gear, but nothing can compare with having a week to spend some quality time with things prior to considering a significant purchase. So cool!

Nov 22, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #875 of 1,196
Just mailed out the Annihilator and Diva to @stacey. What an enjoyable week with both, but I have to say I’m with @emdeevee in that I’ll miss the DIVA. I was enamored with the Annihilator from brief CanJam listening sessions but I’d have to say while great, the bloom is off the rose for me with that one. Spent most of the week with the DIVA which surprised me.

Cudos once again to @Rockwell75 for coordinating these tours. CanJams are great to get a little taste of various gear, but nothing can compare with having a week to spend some quality time with things prior to considering a significant purchase. So cool!
Diva is a great iem! One of the best under 2k and that brings me to the Bonneville which also one of the best under 2k. I have the tour unit and will be shipping out to you after the holiday weekend. Can you pm your address my good sir?

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Nov 22, 2023 at 1:28 PM Post #876 of 1,196
Diva is a great iem! One of the best under 2k and that brings me to the Bonneville which also one of the best under 2k. I have the tour unit and will be shipping out to you after the holiday weekend. Can you pm your address my good sir?

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
A lot to be thankful for audio wise, for sure. Will PM you with my address, thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Nov 22, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #877 of 1,196
Super excited to get some real time with Bonneville!!! Happy Thanksgiving, all!!!

Nov 23, 2023 at 9:32 AM Post #878 of 1,196
Please reply here if you are interested in being a part of a tour for the Eletech Purgatorio.

Nov 23, 2023 at 10:06 AM Post #880 of 1,196
Nov 23, 2023 at 10:19 AM Post #881 of 1,196
Nov 23, 2023 at 12:32 PM Post #883 of 1,196
Nov 23, 2023 at 12:48 PM Post #884 of 1,196

Users who are viewing this thread

Back