Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Oct 27, 2014 at 4:12 PM Post #8,176 of 14,305
  I accidently ordered a Wenger Sea Force yesterday.

I was only looking for some new cases and stuff for my new iPad. Then I stumbled upon it, and thought the price was about right, so I ordered it.

$89

For some reason I like the yellow, however, I think I'd take a white one if I were to order again. Oh well, it'll do me good to get some good stuff after all the crap that's been happening lately.

Nice to hear from you!  I actually like the yellow color as it is just a little bit different from the 'norm'.  Keep staying strong! 
beerchug.gif
 (root beer in my glass)

Oct 27, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #8,177 of 14,305

Oct 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #8,178 of 14,305

I was only looking for some new cases and stuff for my new iPad. Then I stumbled upon it, and thought the price was about right, so I ordered it.

$89

For some reason I like the yellow, however, I think I'd take a white one if I were to order again. Oh well, it'll do me good to get some good stuff after all the crap that's been happening lately.

I did not do a deep search but I'd say you got a deal at $89
wink_face.gif
 http://www.wengerna.com/sea-force-0641-101 

Oct 27, 2014 at 4:59 PM Post #8,179 of 14,305

$89

That's a really nice price for a 200M Swiss made dive watch. I've been looking for a good diver as I'm going to start again soon and want a watch to take with me.

Oct 27, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #8,180 of 14,305

That's a really nice price for a 200M Swiss made dive watch. I've been looking for a good diver as I'm going to start again soon and want a watch to take with me.

Indeed, I've had my eye on the White with red Sea Force for a while now but have not run across that killer $89 price yet. 

Oct 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #8,181 of 14,305
  Indeed, I've had my eye on the White with red Sea Force for a while now but have not run across that killer $89 price yet. 

Yeah, if I found a Sea Force for $89 I'd jump without hesitation. Swiss quartz, sapphire crystal, decent lume, 200M, screw down crown... $89 is a heck of a price.

Is the deal still available or was this a one-off?

Oct 27, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #8,182 of 14,305

Yeah, if I found a Sea Force for $89 I'd jump without hesitation. Swiss quartz, sapphire crystal, decent lume, 200M, screw down crown... $89 is a heck of a price.

Is the deal still available or was this a one-off?

Might address that to Coq De Combat
wink.gif
 Heck, I'd like to see if they have the white one in that range as well. 

Oct 27, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #8,185 of 14,305
Oh yeah, an adapter is almost a requirement for the 'zillas! :) Nice looking!

Oct 28, 2014 at 12:36 AM Post #8,187 of 14,305
Lume shot of my Sinn U1000. Took it with th iPhone instead of my DSLR so it's slightly noisy.

Nice Sinn...

Here's mine.

Oct 28, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #8,188 of 14,305
Sorry, should've said it was on ebay, but I checked the seller and it seems kosher to me. They have already shipped it, and only time will tell if it's a fake or not (do they even fake Wenger? probably better to assume that they do, but still... a bit of an obscure brand to counterfeit imho). I think not, they have a good rep and it seems that they are serious jewelry/watch salespeople.

This is an ad for a Sea Force they have on sale right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GENTS-250-WENGER-YELLOW-SEA-FORCE-0641-101-OUTSIDE-MAGAZINE-WATCH-OF-YEAR-/321565572530?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4adecd3db2 

It was a closeout, however, I was the only bidder on my auction and they have it Buy It Now for $129. 

Oct 28, 2014 at 9:00 AM Post #8,190 of 14,305
  Sorry, should've said it was on ebay, but I checked the seller and it seems kosher to me. They have already shipped it, and only time will tell if it's a fake or not (do they even fake Wenger? probably better to assume that they do, but still... a bit of an obscure brand to counterfeit imho). I think not, they have a good rep and it seems that they are serious jewelry/watch salespeople.

This is an ad for a Sea Force they have on sale right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GENTS-250-WENGER-YELLOW-SEA-FORCE-0641-101-OUTSIDE-MAGAZINE-WATCH-OF-YEAR-/321565572530?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4adecd3db2 

It was a closeout, however, I was the only bidder on my auction and they have it Buy It Now for $129. 

After all this chatter and your nice link I bet this one does not go for the bid opening
rolleyes.gif
 Congrats on a very nice aquisition
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back