Want fun?? KSC 75 got 1\10 rating!
Oct 8, 2008 at 5:03 PM Post #33 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by From OP's Linked Site:
The over-the-ear design made to clip “comfortably” over my ear, according to Koss, was complete bull. The piece made to slip over the ear is not only so large it must have been developed with Dumbo in mind, it actually breaks apart when you move. That’s right, this so called comfortable clip, pops off whenever there is the slightest of movements, causing the phone to actually fall to your side and the clip to fall to the ground.

I think he may have got a mildly faulty pair of KSC-75s out of the box. The first couple of times I popped the clips of, it took more than just a minor nudge to pop the clips off. Heck, what he described above happens all the time to my sister's back-up pair of KSC-75, but she's been cramming them into an overstuffed purse for nearly a year and a half now.

Oct 8, 2008 at 6:56 PM Post #36 of 61
No, I'M awesome! Lol...

Oct 8, 2008 at 7:53 PM Post #37 of 61
it really depends on your ear shape/size. for me the ksc75's are very comfortable and i forget i have them on after a few minutes.

Oct 8, 2008 at 7:58 PM Post #38 of 61
Still, their other reviews = mega lol tbh.
I smell a paid 'reviewer' or a dumb reviewer.

In more loling, the 280 Pro gets 5 while the AKG K1000 gets 4.5 and the HD-600 only gets a 4.

I extremely suspect they don't use any amplification in their reviews/burn-in them nor quality files or all despite the reviewers' background pages saying their musicians etc...

They don't even put their names next to the reviews they did.

EDIT: their website search fails beyond belief. Google does a better job.

Oct 8, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #39 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think someone messed up. The KSC75 is great. The reviewer however talks about Sportclip Headphones, which are the KSC7 which are not the same as the 75s. He did pay 20$ for them so they're probably 75s. Hmm, the guy must be dumb.
tongue.gif

Err... from Koss.com

Oct 8, 2008 at 10:29 PM Post #41 of 61
lawls... I just fell of my seat while reading the review of the GS-1000:
http://www.onheadphones.com/product-...eadphones.html

Quote:

The iPod explosion was good for Grado. People started caring about listening to music through headphones in a big way.
Having only listened to the GS 1000 for about thirty minutes so far

What? They listen for 30mins to the cans and give them a full rating while they seem to use them out of an ipod?

These guys are... cool

Oct 8, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #42 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lawls... I just fell of my seat while reading the review of the GS-1000:
What? They listen for 30mins to the cans and give them a full rating while they seem to use them out of an ipod?

These guys are... cool

In a way, it's better than some folks around here, who have NEVER listened to a piece of equipment but make judgements or recommendations and dispense with advice as if they were experts...

(no, I'm not poking fingers at anyone or naming names...)

Oct 9, 2008 at 1:25 AM Post #43 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by cherepashka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Koss Sportclip KSC75 Headphone Review and OnHeadphones.com

I used to own these, and the Porta-Honks. For $20 they're OK, but in absolute terms, they're pieces of s--t. So what's the problem? Why are Head-Fi-ers so oversensitive to these things? Any opinion other than their own is dumb or clueless? If you don't agree, just move on. Or listen to headphones. If you like your headphones, shut off your ****ing computer and do some serious listening.

Oct 9, 2008 at 2:38 AM Post #45 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beagle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to own these, and the Porta-Honks. For $20 they're OK, but in absolute terms, they're pieces of s--t. So what's the problem? Why are Head-Fi-ers so oversensitive to these things? Any opinion other than their own is dumb or clueless? If you don't agree, just move on. Or listen to headphones. If you like your headphones, shut off your ****ing computer and do some serious listening.

Maybe some members are too cheap to buy a good pair of headphones or can't, so they hype these up??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back