Want fun?? KSC 75 got 1\10 rating!
Sep 5, 2007 at 11:03 AM Post #2 of 61
LOL LOL LOL

thats the only response i can give to that review

LOL LOL LOL

Sep 5, 2007 at 11:32 AM Post #3 of 61
hahahahhaa good lord almighty, they guy is an idiot and prove this when he talk about the clip-on, he didn't even understand that these a soft and can be remodel...i kinda lost my respect for the reviewer at this part of the review
eek.gif

Sep 5, 2007 at 11:50 AM Post #4 of 61
Well, he downgraded them seriously for the clips, and I certainly agree with him there--I wasn't able to extract any pleasure from them at all until I found a headband. Berating the reviewer because he didn't know about modding them is hardly fair, too.

I think Koss really misses the boat by not putting a decent suspension on them, since they're nearly useless as they come out of the package. Really, if they aren't wearable, everything else falls into the background. . . and they didn't sound good to me until they were properly positioned on my ears. Remember, the whole love here depends completely on making them into another product, entirely, not the one that Koss ships! I give them 1/10 out of the box, and 6/10 modded.

Sep 5, 2007 at 1:51 PM Post #7 of 61
Quote:

To put it lightly, these headphones are junk. They are poorly constructed, not to mention ill fitting around the ear, and their sound is heavily distorted.

I smell some conspiracy in the air, is this the same reviewer that gives Bose a solid 10/10? ...or maybe it is just Koss forgot to called them back on the advertisement renewing contract?

[Correction] About the Bose, it is actually 7/10 for triport and QC2, but only 5/10 for triport IE. Guess most Head-fiers' review are just wrong...

BTW, Even Smokin' Buds get 8/10. This proofs Fitz is right that 'Skullcandy is the best.'

Sep 5, 2007 at 2:01 PM Post #8 of 61
I don't understand the hate on 75's clip-ons. They are VERY comfortable to me. I forget they are on my ears. They apply no pressure and they are so light while sounding great! Plus, they don't mess up your hair.

10/10 for me out of the box.

Sep 5, 2007 at 2:05 PM Post #11 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattr762 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are VERY comfortable to me. I forget they are on my ears. They apply no pressure and they are so light while sounding great!

Yep the reason they apply no pressure is why i like the clips (and no headphone hair)

Sep 5, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #14 of 61
Playing devil's advocate the clips do fall off quite constantly.

However what is this "distorted" sound?

Sounds like a defective pair or a hair in the driver.

Sep 5, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #15 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW, Even Smokin' Buds get 8/10. This proofs Fitz is right that 'Skullcandy is the best.'

You say this as if there was any doubt that I was correct? It is true, Skullcandy is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back