Waht's in the bag?
Jan 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM Post #16 of 88
I haven't tried this out yet, but I want a hard case for my M50s. My idea is to use one of those airtight locking containers that you use to store food, etc. They look like this

Jan 9, 2011 at 4:53 AM Post #17 of 88

Quote:
Another one to get you going.

3. Ah!

4. Right.

(Sennheiser HD228, CD-case ($5) with pockets removed, foam cut and glued including disc for cable with velcro lock.)

your idea is about to be plagiarized. DEAL WITH IT lol.

Jan 13, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #19 of 88
I'm using my ultrasone's to do the sound for school news, I need a real case I don't trust them alone in my backpack in just a bag ahahah. MDR30 what is that? a cd case or binder?

Jan 13, 2011 at 9:15 AM Post #22 of 88
I am using a nice zipped bag from cosmetic products for my PX100-II'es. As i fear too much folding might losen them in the long time.

Voila!

Jan 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #26 of 88
1. Hmm...

2. Waydaminute... that's not a bag - that's a box!
(After the Fox! Out of nowhere and for absolutely no reason Peter Sellers springs to mind: www.youtube.com/watch?v=InAduv2MUSY
A Burt Bacharach tune, sung by the Hollies.)

3. Or a coffin.

4. Ah!

May old Mr Beyer rest in peace, at least until next monitor session.

(DT48, archive/magazine box $5, wrench for nut adjustment $5)

Jan 17, 2011 at 2:49 AM Post #27 of 88
but...the DT48 would dent enything they hit. is the box to keep everything around them safe?

Jan 17, 2011 at 4:30 AM Post #29 of 88

Jan 24, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #30 of 88
BOX-COFFIN: THE SEQUEL

Public opinion has been roaring about the so-called cruel treatment of old Mr Beyer in previous posts. May I emphasize that the room was chosen specifically for his own protection. However, the whole story was not told.

Here is the revealing, long anticipated sequel.

1. Hmm...

2. Now we're talking - new interior!

3. Padded cell, not to uplifting.

4. But it's a La-Z-Boy-boy for grandpa Eugen!

5. Gold key to unlock the 1/4' amp treasures.

6. Waht's lurking there?

6. Aah! A wrench... grandpa gone nuts. Time to tighten the Frankenstein bolts for another decade of listening pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back