W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Nov 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #2,702 of 3,914
  ^ whoever those guy-girl-guy-gir....???? are they sure look blingy SF.
Time for some real schooling, send those two back to beauty school.

Groove Armada " Whatever, whenever "

Gramatik " Funk It Down "

Dj Mitsu the Beats " Down to Business"

Midnight Eeze " The Last Chance "

DJ Vadim " Got to Rock "

Best for last.

Shammers " Version Virgin ( Pokemon Rap ) "  ( check out Starcraft Is Rascist" also )

Rappy McRapperson " Pink and Purple "

Emergency Pizza Party  Feat. Zealous 1 " Look At My Mouth "

Mc Wreckshin and Rappy McRapperson " Cool Story Bro "

MC Lars and Kay Flay " The Game "

Schaffer The Darklord " Supervillian "

^ HOLY CRAP GOOD 'ISH NICK. DAMN FOR A SEC I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE ASIAN MUSIC THREAD!!! O.O

DAT MASS_DROP.
beerchug.gif

But c'mon nick you know as well as i do that those dusty machismo tracks can't hang with ma' girly blings meng. THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!!

I miss this Cassidy 

D'YAM Sunny is mad cute in this pic. <333s

Tried to get into his stuff along with Canibus but just can't for some reason. Think i like Canibus mo' than Cas tbh, but they kinda remind me of each other for some strange reason.
blink.gif
Maybe cuz both of them are Brack. haha : P

I feel ya bro. He is still nice on the mic but this is....NO

that and stupid beefs he keeps doing with his fellow Philly MCs

^ That track right there is the epitome of someone trying to stay relevant. JUST NO NO NO!!!

Nov 11, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #2,703 of 3,914
  ^ HOLY CRAP GOOD 'ISH NICK. DAMN FOR A SEC I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE ASIAN MUSIC THREAD!!! O.O

DAT MASS_DROP.
beerchug.gif

But c'mon nick you know as well as i do that those dusty machismo tracks can't hang with ma' girly blings meng. THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!!

D'YAM Sunny is mad cute in this pic. <333s

Tried to get into his stuff along with Canibus but just can't for some reason. Think i like Canibus mo' than Cas tbh, but they kinda remind me of each other for some strange reason.
blink.gif

^ That track right there is the epitome of someone trying to stay relevant. JUST NO NO NO!!!

Haven't listened to a canibus song tbh. I feel like I should though. I did see this tho.....

I feel ya bro. He is still nice on the mic but this is....NO

that and stupid beefs he keeps doing with his fellow Philly MCs

^^^ LMAOOOOOOOO god dammit I forgot about this song.

And the cassidy vs meek "beef" is never going to end. Is his diss songs worth listening to though?

Nov 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #2,704 of 3,914

Haven't listened to a canibus song tbh. I feel like I should though. I did see this tho.....

And the cassidy vs meek "beef" is never going to end. Is his diss songs worth listening to though?

^ Some food for thought, get your school on. :)

Nov 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #2,705 of 3,914

blink.gif

Actually both their track records go like: rap phenom -> fell off-> starts beefing for no reason -> obscurity -> embarrassing

Their only saving grace is their pen game

that moment has to be the most embarrassing part of hip-hop history, for many hip-hop head's sake

His diss songs aren't really interesting mostly braggadocio and cool punchlines here and there for me anyway. Its too similar to his regular songs IMO. There should be a difference between doing a song and a diss record, he doesn't seem to understand that so his beefs just plays off as nonsensical.

Nov 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #2,708 of 3,914

Actually both their track records go like: rap phenom -> fell off-> starts beefing for no reason -> obscurity -> embarrassing

that moment has to be the most embarrassing part of hip-hop history, for many hip-hop head's sake

His diss songs aren't really interesting mostly braggadocio and cool punchlines here and there for me anyway. Its too similar to his regular songs IMO. There should be a difference between doing a song and a diss record, he doesn't seem to understand that so his beefs just plays off as nonsensical.

Aww was hoping the songs were good. 
angry_face.gif

Sunny's fine.

^ Some food for thought, get your school on. :)

Thanks mang listening now

Nov 11, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #2,709 of 3,914

^ Yeppp LIKE I BE SAYING IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD TO BE RIGHT ALLLLLLL THE TYME!!!
ksc75smile.gif

Sunny's fine.

^ ehhh this pic no so much, hell is wrong with her nose??? She looks like a lil' piggy tbh. O.O

She looks like fany for some reason in that pic.
blink.gif
No wonder your arse got so excited.
rolleyes.gif

should post a recent pic, she's not the same no more, Sunny was the sole reason I got into SNSD but now its all Taeyeon

Meh, everyone in SNSD is dead to me now, yoona is the only one doing it for me these days. T_T

i know my standards has nosedived ever since fany lost those honey money thighs.

Nov 12, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #2,714 of 3,914
As usual some really good  references and lyrics from Doc Awk

Dr. Awkward " Timid "

Dr.Awkward
" My Kung Fu ft. Soup Dogg "    

great samples layered in here. USE HEADPHONES ON THIS

Dr. Awkward " Next Friday ( F.U.F. Redux ) "

Nov 12, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #2,715 of 3,914
Another very obscure but well rounded and super energetic Nerdcore rapper.  Always like his stuff.

Benjamin Bear " I Said Shut Up "

Benjamin Bear " ALL CAT EVERYTHING " for TwinQY  ( and it even kicks serious butt this track .....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back