W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Nov 7, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #2,672 of 3,914
  Yo sf, what's new on dat rap forefront that you're on, or have you just started to spout nonsense about lossless and lossy, as the whole debate is pretty subjective

i am about to ether your @ss is what's new on dat rap front. 
ksc75smile.gif

Ehhh in the American scene Em' album just dropped if you haven't read what we posted, Tech N9ne Therapy album/mixtape??? Tinie Tempah drop some grime genre ish, Snoop Lion drop something as well. Outta' all of those only have listened to Em's stuff.

If worse comes to worse there is always that Lady Gaga album. LMAO

Report OVA'. Now you can take those lossless and shove it!!!
tongue.gif

Nov 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #2,674 of 3,914
  Meng, relistening to Logics mixtapes, and 'ish is better than Em's new album, damn shame. Production wise it's even better my god. 

Dr.Dre/ Rubin is schiit these days, no wonder detox will never be released. They got nothin' meaningful left in the tank but a shell it seems.

The production on most big Korean Hip hop albums UTTERLY destroys the American scene, even on the trill/ trap front. smh. Hi-Lite Killing EVERYONE D'YAM!!! HYPED!!!

But they neva gonna top americans in sleeping music!!!! shouts to Nap King Cole

Nov 7, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #2,675 of 3,914
no love for that sweet Jay-z Vs. Mgmt Mixtape, oh well
Anyways Imma take a look at that korean scene once I'm done with this pile of schiit I gotta take care of
ph34r.gif
, Thanks for the fairly quick reply BTW 
biggrin.gif

Life's a B*tch but at least I got this forum to keep me going

Nov 7, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #2,676 of 3,914
  no love for that sweet Jay-z Vs. Mgmt Mixtape, oh well
Anyways Imma take a look at that korean scene once I'm done with this pile of schiit I gotta take care of
ph34r.gif
, Thanks for the fairly quick reply BTW 
biggrin.gif

Life's a B*tch but at least I got this forum to keep me going

didnt see it cuz I was replying to sf lmao

If you are familiar with VGM I found a mash up album with Jay-Z and Chrono Trigger music wasnt that bad tbh.

As for the Korean Songs 

missed a lot of stuff but this is just a preview 
beyersmile.png

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #2,679 of 3,914
^ Great compilation there BASED. Though Korean Hip Hop has been pretty slow this year, finally picking up some steam years end. :)

Hmmm indeed there has been tons of albums, might have to check out Deltron 3030 for reals for reals.

Just wondering is 2Chainz really THAT hot these days??? He has a feature in almost every damn album. haha
triportsad.gif

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #2,681 of 3,914
  ^ Great compilation there BASED. Though Korean Hip Hop has been pretty slow this year, finally picking up some steam years end. :)

Hmmm indeed there has been tons of albums, might have to check out Deltron 3030 for reals for reals.

Just wondering is 2Chainz really THAT hot these days??? He has a feature in almost every damn album. haha
triportsad.gif

You may want to check the first one first....

lol 2chains, dude gets robbed and still has the balls to walk around like nothing happened

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #2,682 of 3,914
  And here we thought you folks had no taste.

Hey uppity canned crack freaks are banned here!!!
tongue.gif

You may want to check the first one first....

lol 2chains, dude gets robbed and still has the balls to walk around like nothing happened

^ Welp not like "rappers" these day got a rep to keep it, mofos be cross dressing and 'ish like that as the new style now so.....

Getting jacked is part of the appeal these days for them soft rappers.

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #2,683 of 3,914
  Hey uppity canned crack freaks are banned here!!!
tongue.gif

If you don't want diabetes, lay off the sugar, that includes twinkies though

^ Welp not like "rappers" these day got a rep to keep it, mofos be cross dressing and 'ish like that as the new style now so.....

Getting jacked is part of the appeal these days for them soft rappers.

or being an actual cop and still rap about hustling drugs and being a BAWSSSE kingpin

Nov 8, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #2,684 of 3,914

If you don't want diabetes, lay off the sugar, that includes twinkies though

or being an actual cop and still rap about hustling drugs and being a BAWSSSE kingpin

^ LMAO you can just picture you saying that with a straight face, you crack me up Kami.
beerchug.gif

That's some 'ish that uppity crack freak would say. haha

Yeppp mofo be a parole officer or prison guard or some 'ish like that and be rapping about drug dealin'. LMAO But hey it's a FREE country so they will have a WAY to front it meng.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #2,685 of 3,914

triportsad.gif

Weeeelll, Him Working with Good Music and Lil Wayne really helped him a lot. And he had a somewhat fanbase when he was in a group called "Playaz Circle" when he used to go by the name of Tity Boi lmaooo

Iamsu on his album doe gotta support the bay area. 
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back