W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Aug 21, 2014 at 4:01 AM Post #3,501 of 3,914
This mattybraps guy looks like my cousin about 10 years ago. The Eminem cover is one of the greatest thing I have ever heard before.

Well I wanted to share a classic:

Sound quality might suck

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK_S4a3s5Qg[/VIDEO]

Aug 29, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #3,503 of 3,914
Lots of cool schiit happening soon.  We've got Angry Young Man finally coming out on September 3rd and then NATO summit on the 4th!  
Super sarcastic beat and title is pure win.  Dem lyrics, love how it sounds like some stereotypical party song "last night really hit me hard" when he literally physically got hit hard.  Not sure if this is based off of his child hood but from past albums it sure could be:

September 3rd:

Aug 29, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #3,504 of 3,914
^
LMAO since you mofos are trollin' here with dat MattyBraps schiit.......
... if you can't beat dem, join them.
wink.gif

Quote:
  60 bucks.... on ALL noodle...!

^
FTFY!!!

I had honestly expected mo' meat tbh, but since it was free i ain't complaining. :wink:

word, this is like a dollar each

he could just buy these in bulk for like $10 for a pack of 30 and still have more than enough to fill another one of those bowls. Boom, $50 dollars saved and the losers pay the bill of $10.

^
Da Fff is wrong with ya', dat schiit it Korean ain't no Pho, cuz if you crave Pho you want Pho, if i want ramen i eat ramen. Besides it's ALL about the experience of doing the challenge..... finishing it is another story though....... cuz one of the doods already knew ahead of tyme he couldn't finish but just did it for the funzies meng.
smile_phones.gif

Aug 30, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #3,508 of 3,914
I'm looking for a headphone under $1000 very similar to the LCD-2 (esp the bass) but with more treble and bigger soundstage. Only for Rap/Hip-Hop. Any idea? Does anything even touch the LCD-2 in terms of sub-bass. I have the HE-400 and HE-400i right now too. 

Aug 30, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #3,509 of 3,914
  You guys **** with roc marciano?

what's there not to like?

I'm looking for a headphone under $1000 very similar to the LCD-2 (esp the bass) but with more treble and bigger soundstage. Only for Rap/Hip-Hop. Any idea? Does anything even touch the LCD-2 in terms of sub-bass. I have the HE-400 and HE-400i right now too. 

Either go  with an ortho for the bass or elsewhere for soundstage. Having the HE-400s, you already have something excellent for rap/hip-hop

Aug 30, 2014 at 2:52 AM Post #3,510 of 3,914
The New lcd-2s with fazors improve treble a bit. Sound stage is still pretty mediocre, doesn't really matter with hip hop imo though.

Lcd x or lcd 3 sound like what you're describing (except for price).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back