W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Jan 8, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #2,971 of 3,914

^
SPAM HARDER. : P
... this is effortless for me.
tongue.gif

you're too funny meng

Jan 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #2,974 of 3,914

^ Like i said effortless. :)

.. EAT YO' SPAM UP!!!
No wait...... that sounds soooooo wrong in so many levels.
blink.gif

Sorry, had to just chop out that nasty GIF ): 

How about that 2 cent and 50 pac

They call me wall the ball
cuz i walk around the mall with a maul.
Ain't nobody get in my way at the end of the day
cuz i make people sway outa my way.

^rap 101. 

Jan 15, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #2,975 of 3,914
  no, Yuri is wrong

It's so WRONG yet it feels soooooo RIGHT!!!

..... just like.

Sorry, had to just chop out that nasty GIF ): 

How about that 2 cent and 50 pac

They call me wall the ball
cuz i walk around the mall with a maul.
Ain't nobody get in my way at the end of the day
cuz i make people sway outa my way.

^rap 101. 

^ Da hell did i just read???!!!
eek.gif
LMAO mo' like crap 101, ain't got tyme for your nursery rhymes.
tongue.gif

Show em' how it's done kami da' textcee. haha

Jan 16, 2014 at 12:25 AM Post #2,976 of 3,914

^ Da hell did i just read???!!!
eek.gif
LMAO mo' like crap 101, ain't got tyme for your nursery rhymes.
tongue.gif

Show em' how it's done kami da' textcee. haha

challenge accepted, although not my best in all accounts:

I did a quick one, multies are capped and subject/references are quoted for those that don't know how to read text rap
watch this DUDE TOSSED QUICK, you can come through with FEW MORE "BRICKS"/

and "STACK IT" TO MY LEVEL, I'd still be HANDING YOU AN "L" like the NEW YORK KNICKS/
If you wanna SETTLE THE "SCORE", COME TEST ME DOC/
I get you "DISHEVELED AND SORE" like SOME "ECCHI PLOT"/
like the way CONFETTI DROPS, got him FALLING IN A WHIM/
DEZ-Z-Y could LET YOU WHINE to the sound of the SMALLEST "VIOLIN"/
Before my WRITE UP get you too "TIED UP", let me turn it down a couPLE "NOTCHES"/
Dezzy stay "on point" so STAY CLEAR or it will be like a "RAPIER" thrusted THROUGH BOXES/

Jan 16, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #2,977 of 3,914

I did a quick one, multies are capped and subject/references are quoted for those that don't know how to read text rap

and "STACK IT" TO MY LEVEL, I'd still be HANDING YOU AN "L" like the NEW YORK KNICKS/
Before my WRITE UP get you too "TIED UP", let me turn it down a couPLE "NOTCHES"/
Dezzy stay "on point" so STAY CLEAR or it will be like a "RAPIER" thrusted THROUGH BOXES/

^ Too long didn't read.
bigsmile_face.gif

Good schiit meng, knew i could count on those textcee skittles of yours, though some of the stuff went over my head, ain't gonna lie. The hell is a "ECCHI PLOT"???
blink.gif

I like all the hentai anime pics when i google it though.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oh and would this work better esp. since it has more relevance to this thread???

"Before my W/Rap UP get you too "TIED UP", let me turn it down a couPLE "NOTCHES"/
 Dezzy stay "on point" so STAY CLEAR or it will be like a "RAPIER" thrusted THROUGH CARDBOARD BOXES/ "
wink.gif

I gots them textcee skittles as well meng. hoho
cool.gif

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:29 AM Post #2,978 of 3,914
Too schiit meng, knew i could count on those textcee skittles of yours, though some of the stuff went over my head, ain't gonna lie. The hell is a "ECCHI PLOT"???
blink.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

ask the animu die hards about ecchi for more detailed explanations and why I quoted DISHEVELED AND SORE as a reference :wink:

Oh and would this work better esp. since it has more relevance to this thread???

"Before my W/Rap UP get you too "TIED UP", let me turn it down a couPLE "NOTCHES"/
 Dezzy stay "on point" so STAY CLEAR or it will be like a "RAPIER" thrusted THROUGH CARDBOARD BOXES/ "
wink.gif

I gots them textcee skittles as well meng. hoho
cool.gif

W/Rap UP and TIED UP would not fit the internal rhyme scheme I made

THROUGH CARDBOARD BOXES would not fit the opening multie of couPLE "NOTCHES" as in they don't rhyme together nor do they have the same length of syllables

so...no....your suggestion does not work and the last line was already a reference that you noted, it's just that anybody that follows this thread should already know about the man and the box and should, in theory get that line. Cardboard is already implied but are you sure that guy actually uses cardboard and not some other material.

BTW I just noticed both our avatars have a "thinking man" pose lol

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #2,979 of 3,914

ask the animu die hards about ecchi for more detailed explanations and why I quoted DISHEVELED AND SORE as a reference :wink:

W/Rap UP and TIED UP would not fit the internal rhyme scheme I made

THROUGH CARDBOARD BOXES would not fit the opening multie of couPLE "NOTCHES" as in they don't rhyme together nor do they have the same length of syllables

so...no....your suggestion does not work and the last line was already a reference that you noted, it's just that anybody that follows this thread should already know about the man and the box and should, in theory get that line. Cardboard is already implied but are you sure that guy actually uses cardboard and not some other material.

BTW I just noticed both our avatars have a "thinking man" pose lol

^ Wait i might have watch the Live Action movie of Ecchi??? Sounds kinda familiar hmmm, was it that dood with the blond hair that cuts up the body parts lots of peps???
blink.gif

Wasn't a huge anime fan so.....

Hey meng NOTHIN' is implied, you gotta make it overt and spoon feed mofos, or else all meaning is lost.
tongue.gif

Good schiit, though liking that smack talkin' unlike Spamdasama's nursery w/raps. LMAO
triportsad.gif

edit: LoL yeppp how else did you think i came up with those clever W/ords to insert into those textcee W/raps of yours meng.
cool.gif

Jan 16, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #2,980 of 3,914

Good schiit meng, knew i could count on those textcee skittles of yours, though some of the stuff went over my head, ain't gonna lie. The hell is a "ECCHI PLOT"???
blink.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

My face hurts from laughing. You guys are too mach.

I tried to read that all... TL;DR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back