1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Music' started by sfwalcer, Jan 21, 2013.
First

Back
191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
Next

Last
  1. sixly
    Liverpool Football Club...soccer.  Laugh away.

2. MrViolin
    you too funny meng. Sixly seems to love rap [​IMG]

3. iambasedgod

BOOOOOOO classicc ruined da song with the WOAT verse tbh 

4. KamijoIsMyHero
    kinda contradicts his stage name lol

5. sfwalcer
    ^ Always spam always. [​IMG]  Sixly seems to be in the right thread then, what about you??? [​IMG]

I have no idea who that fool is tbh, track was alright tbh.

Maybe his name should be "Dusty" instead. HE HE HE [​IMG] 

6. JayDogon

7. sfwalcer

WOW this is literally the 1st tyme i listened to a Jay E track in full, might have listened to some features in the past but i forget. Good stuff though, but when that album coming out though??? [​IMG]

8. KamijoIsMyHero
    I thought he puts in work in through mixtapes and guest spots. I have been out of the mixtape circuit around the same time he blew up so I always thought he was a mixtape dude since he wasn't popping publicly.

9. sfwalcer

But isn't he signed to Jay-Z label though??? He got A LOT of buzz but kept pushing back his album for unknown reasons so all he gots are mixtapes i guess. Still how can you be signed to a major label like that and not bring in some cash with an album or 2???

Jay-Z might felt REALLY threatened by him and is sitting on his stuff to make sure he never sees day light. hoho [​IMG]

He is almost reaching Detox level meng, or Yoon Mi Rae to be exact. :)

10. KamijoIsMyHero
    There were numerous artists with problems with Jay Zs' management, its partly due to that rhi rhi being a cash cow and spending less effort promoting rap artists.

If Jay E really did have a major buzz then he should have an album out but I think he is too talented for the public to accept, instead you get 2 Dangly Chainz running around talking like he the ****.

Looking at the Def Jam roster http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Def_Jam_Recordings it's a pretty interesting line-up, Jay E isn't one of them though

11. sfwalcer

^ Your stuff is dusty as ALWAYS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roc_Nation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Electronica

He is signed under Jay_Zs personal label fool. OH IT FEELS SOOOOOOOO GUD TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TYME!!! [​IMG]

12. iambasedgod
    Jay E will release his album when hes not married to a banker :p 

13. sfwalcer

LoL what??? [​IMG]

Shouldn't bankers know how to make bank??? He not releasing/ milking his fame/ buzz while the iron is hot is a stupid move at best. [​IMG] And he ain't getting younger/ prettier as well. : P

14. JayDogon
    Its part of his 3 part magic trick story line that he developed for his 3 albums.
    He will drop it at the same time as Detox and Half Life 3

15. KamijoIsMyHero
    oh it's relatively new, no wonder I haven't heard about it. Although it's a shame that label is called the Roc Nation, such a far cry from Roc A Fella Records whom were quite the power house just about a decade ago

First

Back
191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
Next

Last