VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000???
Jan 4, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #106 of 1,164
Tried to order a pair but lendmeurears won't take my email addy.

^
Not with this face of yours. : P
900x900px-LL-067751f7_Curb-Larry-David_l.jpeg

Jan 5, 2015 at 5:58 AM Post #113 of 1,164
  only 6000 units made ever

The market has a funny way of making that statement false, if they start selling like hotcakes.

Vsonic's CEO already mentioned that they have limited manpower and will be limiting the number of units they produce, so instead of taking a ton of orders and not only delaying the shipments but also delaying all their other projects, they will just be going for lower production runs.

Jan 5, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #117 of 1,164
  Vsonic's CEO already mentioned that they have limited manpower and will be limiting the number of units they produce, so instead of taking a ton of orders and not only delaying the shipments but also delaying all their other projects, they will just be going for lower production runs.

Oh no doubt it will take them awhile to produce more. But I do think they'll at least put in an effort if these become popular, which I have a lingering suspicion they will.
For now, I think the production run of 6000 should suffice.

Jan 6, 2015 at 3:11 AM Post #118 of 1,164

Good marketing strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back