VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000???
Sep 3, 2015 at 12:47 AM Post #978 of 1,164
Wow you must be great at parties.

Very impressed with these Vsonics. Perfect replacements for my SE215's. Definitely my go to monitors for gigging now.

Handle these with care too. They break.

Sep 14, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #979 of 1,164

Handle these with care too. They break.

As I learned today. I've been so careful with them, always wrapping them up properly and putting them into their pouch. They lasted a week and a half before the right ear quit working today.

Figures. Back to my un-ending search for a decent IEM for under $100...

Sep 14, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #980 of 1,164
Seeing all these earpiece failures, i everyday wakeup in the fear of losing mine as well, though they are fairing pretty good for me, 7 months, tugged here and there sometimes, not very cared for, though i usually wrap them up in a hard case when not in use, and they seem to be alright for now.

Sep 14, 2015 at 3:42 AM Post #981 of 1,164
  Seeing all these earpiece failures, i everyday wakeup in the fear of losing mine as well, though they are fairing pretty good for me, 7 months, tugged here and there sometimes, not very cared for, though i usually wrap them up in a hard case when not in use, and they seem to be alright for now.

Yeah, they are okay, mine are too, our friend should have had taken a bit more care. I think he should send it back for replacement or refund.

Sep 14, 2015 at 3:44 AM Post #982 of 1,164

As I learned today. I've been so careful with them, always wrapping them up properly and putting them into their pouch. They lasted a week and a half before the right ear quit working today.

Figures. Back to my un-ending search for a decent IEM for under $100...

You my friend should get the E80 if you can live with lesser amount of bass.

Sep 15, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #983 of 1,164

Had a lazy saturday, and felt like contributing something to the thread. They are pretty easy on the eyes.

Sep 20, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #984 of 1,164
Hello,

I have been using a VSD 5 for around 10 months and have grown to like the sound signature a lot, are there any headphones that sounds similar? I am sorry if I am posting this question in the wrong place. I don't mind if any of you would refer me to the correct thread to post in.

Thank you 

Sep 20, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #985 of 1,164
  Hello,

I have been using a VSD 5 for around 10 months and have grown to like the sound signature a lot, are there any headphones that sounds similar? I am sorry if I am posting this question in the wrong place. I don't mind if any of you would refer me to the correct thread to post in.

Thank you 

You should go for ATH-m-50 with Brainwavz Velour pads. Similar sounding headphone.

Oct 3, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #986 of 1,164
Hello everyone. I came across that offer on chinese JD.com and now I'm about to buy solid black «VSD5 JD designed», but what about limited 6000 pairs? As you can see, also there are red&blue ones, so I'm really confused. I've asked customer service about sound difference and they told me there is no difference between classic and JD designed verison. A little late I asked about authenticity and now I'm waiting for the answer for it.

And what do you think?

Oct 4, 2015 at 4:26 AM Post #987 of 1,164
  Hello everyone. I came across that offer on chinese JD.com and now I'm about to buy solid black «VSD5 JD designed», but what about limited 6000 pairs? As you can see, also there are red&blue ones, so I'm really confused. I've asked customer service about sound difference and they told me there is no difference between classic and JD designed verison. A little late I asked about authenticity and now I'm waiting for the answer for it.

And what do you think?

VSD5's were launched in Translucent Black only if i remember correctly. Im not sure what this JD designed is though. Best bet would be to shoot a mail to VSONIC and ask them.

Oct 4, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #988 of 1,164
  Best bet would be to shoot a mail to VSONIC and ask them.

I tried to google contacts, but couldn't find any of it, in this thread too. Websites ain't working, and facebook page seems abandoned. Have you any working vsonic e-mail? 

Also, I've got the answer for my authenticity question and it looks pretty unclear:«The items sold on our website en.jd.com are guaranteed in brand new condition and qualified in good quality». These two additional colours look like VSD3's options, aren't they? Does the VSD5 driver fits for VSD3 housing?

Oct 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #990 of 1,164
  I tried to google contacts, but couldn't find any of it, in this thread too. Websites ain't working, and facebook page seems abandoned. Have you any working vsonic e-mail? 

Also, I've got the answer for my authenticity question and it looks pretty unclear:«The items sold on our website en.jd.com are guaranteed in brand new condition and qualified in good quality». These two additional colours look like VSD3's options, aren't they? Does the VSD5 driver fits for VSD3 housing?

I'm not sure if they would fit, but yes VSD3 does come in a Red blue combo. Sorry, i dont have an id. You can write to LMUE (lend me your ears) they will definitely help you with that. They are authorized retailers for most of the IEMs including VSONIC.

im not sure if i'm allowed to share email id's here. But if you follow the link, you'll find their id at the bottom of the page.

http://www.lendmeurears.com/audition-retail-store/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back