VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Oct 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #962 of 2,003

Nah, You can't catch me let alone touch me. I'll vanish like a ninja

ehhh i can still see you though.

... obviously someone failed HARD at ninja academy. LMAO

I want no troubles, let me go to my family, here, you can have my wallet... and tell your minions to back up too. Psycho

Yeppp lets make it a family friendly event, i'll clean ya'll all out.
evil_smiley.gif

That's Psycho Troll to you.

... eat you up.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Now we got a ninja in the mix...

^ That's how we roll meng, just added a midget and some lovely kpop into the mix. DEAL WITH IT!!!

Oct 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #966 of 2,003
  The fps from this vid seem pretty low to me, you sure this isnt rigged?

Nah, I vanish like the VSD1LE - I sit for a while, so you can determine your course of action and if you hesitate for too long I disappear for good and you never get another chance to catch me.

Oct 18, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #968 of 2,003
Why did i google " earphone headphone forum" and got suck in to Head- fi and the wallet has been bleeding just to search for eargsam...but somehow one iem two iem three iem ...so on and so forth.

Piece of advice ...the amount of money spent on iem n headphone just this year alone could have bought me a 42" led hi- def tv ...just realised after doing inventory ...must be the water....duh :cool:

Oct 18, 2013 at 7:48 AM Post #969 of 2,003
Contacted bigbargainonline about the serial number of the LE I'm getting: 367. Nice ring to it.
I only started buying higher end headphones/IEM February of this year and I could have bought a decent laptop ($500) if I just stuck to one IEM and one headphone...

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #971 of 2,003
I only started buying higher end headphones/IEM February of this year and I could have bought a decent laptop ($500) if I just stuck to one IEM and one headphone...

It's the GIFT we've got among billions of people on this planet.We should be proud of that.This experience evolves min by min and day by day, so our hunt goes on and on. Not everyone possess and not everyone deserves either.

It's like we treat our ears good just like we do for our eyes(sun glasses),clothing for our body,shoes for our foot,wrist watch for the hand.....that's all.

This ain't club entertainments,carribean cruise,costly clothing/perfumes(yeah you got that right,to our girl friends
bigsmile_face.gif
!) etc etc where our money disappears once out of our wallet($$$/year? average spend)... but what we invest in our loving gears/cans has a way of getting the money back by selling, atleast with 50-75% money-returns guaranteed. WAF is high even
atsmile.gif
,for many married guys because of resale convenience,so nothing to lose here. keep going.

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #972 of 2,003
  It's the GIFT we've got among billions of people on this planet.We should be proud of that.This experience evolves min by min and day by day, so our hunt goes on and on. Not everyone possess and not everyone deserves either.

It's like we treat our ears good just like we do for our eyes(sun glasses),clothing for our body,shoes for our foot,wrist watch for the hand.....that's all.

This ain't club entertainments,carribean cruise,costly clothing/perfumes(yeah you got that right,to our girl friends
bigsmile_face.gif
!) etc etc where our money disappears once out of our wallet($$$/year? average spend)... but what we invest in our loving gears/cans has a way of getting the money back by selling, atleast with 50-75% money-returns guaranteed. WAF is high even
atsmile.gif
,for many married guys because of resale convenience,so nothing to lose here. keep going.

I am not sure it works that way, I am looking to my wallet and I can't find anything in here...

Oct 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #973 of 2,003
  I am not sure it works that way, I am looking to my wallet and I can't find anything in here...

Well, at least you can go to your desk and there will be audio gear you can use. So you've got something to show for the money you've spent and that's not wasted money. I never regret spending any money on head-fi stuff coz even if it's not always a great purchase it gives me experience. And also sound quality is a good thing to spend your money on. In comparison I spend way more for alcohol and cigarettes and have nothing to show for this money aside from my big belly coz I'm in the worst shape of my life. Yeah, alcohol consumption increases sound quality but it's very short-lived and it gets crazy expensive to maintain that sq-boost 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back