VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Jun 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #391 of 2,003
Quote:
Well I'm gonna save for a 128GB Micro SDXC.

At the moment I have a SanDisk 64GB one which will go in there for the time being.
Thanks!

I shall be going for the VSD1 I think once I've sold my Tenore.
Thanks Danny man, I think I'll be selling my Tenores soon.

Once I do I think I'll be picking up a pair of VSD1.

Selling the Tenores? Blasphemy I say! 
size]

Have you given any thought to getting the Bassos instead of the VSD1's? Although the VSD1's are great, if I had to choose between them and the Bassos based on SQ alone, I think that you know which ones I'd be keeping.

Jun 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #392 of 2,003
Selling the Tenores? Blasphemy I say! 
size]

Have you given any thought to getting the Bassos instead of the VSD1's? Although the VSD1's are great, if I had to choose between them and the Bassos based on SQ alone, I think that you know which ones I'd be keeping.

I say blasphemy too, even though I like their sound signature it doesn't fit my music completely because of the smooth treble (sometimes I have a feeling I'm listening to a BA and not a dynamic). Saying that though I still love their amazing soundstage.

Uhm I'm still on the fence of which I'll be getting. Will definitely be either the Basso's or VSD1's.

Although I'm sure even Danny will say to go for Basso's instead of VSD1.

Jun 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #394 of 2,003
Agree with Wayne. Basso's are the way to go.

Why are you selling the Tenore?
The FXT-90 must be winning you over.

Road above mate. :wink:

The FXT90 sig really sounds right with EDM and Trance music. Energetic and fun, even though the soundstage is much smaller than on the Tenores.

Jun 22, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #395 of 2,003
Apologize ahead of time as my mini shootout between the Gr02, gr06 and vsd1 will not be posted as mods have pushed me to not contribute to this community anymore:if you still want impressions pm me.

Jun 22, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #396 of 2,003
Quote:
Apologize ahead of time as my mini shootout between the Gr02, gr06 and vsd1 will not be posted as mods have pushed me to not contribute to this community anymore:if you still want impressions pm me.

Odd. Anything to do with the KSC75 thread?

Jun 23, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #398 of 2,003
One of the best audio purchases I ever made was the Clip Zip (for about $35). It's provides a great, neutral SQ and pairs beautifully with the C&C BH. The combo definitely is keeping me happy until something else comes along (ie X3). A wonderful thing also is that you can rockbox the Clips, which allows you to use 64GB microSD cards (filled with @Lifted Adreas trance of course), and play FLAC files, among many other things.

Why do I mention this? Well, I was able to find a rockbox patch for the Clip Zip which allows for channel swapping. So now when I throw on my VSD1's over ear (which I typically end up doing with them), I can quickly swap the channels, which results in a big  
size]
 on my face! Love the clip zip and love rockbox!

Jun 23, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #400 of 2,003
Quote:
One of the best audio purchases I ever made was the Clip Zip (for about $35). It's provides a great, neutral SQ and pairs beautifully with the C&C BH. The combo definitely is keeping me happy until something else comes along (ie X3). A wonderful thing also is that you can rockbox the Clips, which allows you to use 64GB microSD cards (filled with @Lifted Adreas trance of course), and play FLAC files, among many other things.

Why do I mention this? Well, I was able to find a rockbox patch for the Clip Zip which allows for channel swapping. So now when I throw on my VSD1's over ear (which I typically end up doing with them), I can quickly swap the channels, which results in a big  
size]
 on my face! Love the clip zip and love rockbox!

Hmm... wonder if the same patch is available for the iPod Video/Classic...

I could do with channel swapping my FXT90s, as I like to wear them over-ear as well.

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #401 of 2,003
Jun 24, 2013 at 3:53 AM Post #402 of 2,003
Jun 24, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #404 of 2,003
Yes, both clip+ and zip are warm daps. Unbeatable in value as well as form factor. Perfect entry daps.

Going back to the VSD1 - I'll be comparing against the MHC1 in due course.

Jun 24, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #405 of 2,003
Hmm... wonder if the same patch is available for the iPod Video/Classic...

I could do with channel swapping my FXT90s, as I like to wear them over-ear as well.

Hey Lifted, I've been using mine FXT90 over ears all along and there's not a need to switch channel. You might want to do a little experiment with them thou as I took a little while to wear them right the first couple times and have been easy since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back