VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Jan 23, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #1,711 of 2,003
IMHO, Sony hybrids brings out a nice balance between bass, mids and highs. It's one of my favorite tips for most of my IEM's. Very soft and comfortable. It's works great on my VSD1S.

+1 on the Sony hybrids. I use them on most of my iem's that they fit.

Edit: I'm particularly found of the kind stuffed with foam. Not easy to find though.

Jan 23, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #1,712 of 2,003
Sony hybrids make everything better. Fit. Sound. I've got them on my DUNU and my Piston. I'm getting the H1 by Friday, so I'll have MORE hybrids in the collection now! You can't even have enough Sony hybrids. 

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:42 AM Post #1,713 of 2,003
  Sony hybrids make everything better. Fit. Sound. I've got them on my DUNU and my Piston. I'm getting the H1 by Friday, so I'll have MORE hybrids in the collection now! You can't even have enough Sony hybrids. 

I've made myself some more Sony hybrids with foam today by removing the foam from the sizes I don't need and simly put it on the regular hybrids in my size 
beyersmile.png

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #1,714 of 2,003
  I've made myself some more Sony hybrids with foam today by removing the foam from the sizes I don't need and simly put it on the regular hybrids in my size 
beyersmile.png

+1. VERY COOL! 
beerchug.gif

Jan 26, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #1,717 of 2,003
  IMHO, Sony hybrids brings out a nice balance between bass, mids and highs. It's one of my favorite tips for most of my IEM's. Very soft and comfortable. It's works great on my VSD1S.

+1 on the Sony hybrids. I use them on most of my iem's that they fit.

Edit: I'm particularly found of the kind stuffed with foam. Not easy to find though.

is it this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-EP-EX10A-BLK-Replacement-Eartips-Earbuds-Ear-Tips-Silicone-Earbud-Caps-Pads-/291054332344

or this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-EPEX10A-BLK-Hybrid-Replacement-Earbud-Cushions-Black-EP-EX10A-/221359995616 

?

Jan 27, 2014 at 12:49 AM Post #1,718 of 2,003

is it this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-EP-EX10A-BLK-Replacement-Eartips-Earbuds-Ear-Tips-Silicone-Earbud-Caps-Pads-/291054332344

or this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-EPEX10A-BLK-Hybrid-Replacement-Earbud-Cushions-Black-EP-EX10A-/221359995616 

?

They're the same thing with different packaging.

Jan 27, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #1,719 of 2,003
any1 heard/try these tips? http://www.complyfoam.com/

they fit alot of earbuds and the VSD1 is on the list. Tdo you think they are good? Future Shop has them in stock. Might get then if i can't get a hold on the sony hybrid at a decent price. But the foam one seems very similar to the foam tips included with the vsonic...  so idk if they are a good purchase or not. 

Jan 29, 2014 at 12:07 PM Post #1,720 of 2,003
Speaking of comply tips , I need to buy some for my VSD1 , but I am not sure what size to get . I like all the foam tips that came with my phones , they are all the same size and I want to get some replacement ones that are the same size . So what I need to know is what size are the ones that come with the VSD1 . If anyone can tell me I sure would appreciate it . Thanks .

Jan 29, 2014 at 12:20 PM Post #1,721 of 2,003
  Speaking of comply tips , I need to buy some for my VSD1 , but I am not sure what size to get . I like all the foam tips that came with my phones , they are all the same size and I want to get some replacement ones that are the same size . So what I need to know is what size are the ones that come with the VSD1 . If anyone can tell me I sure would appreciate it . Thanks .

does ur local store have them? If so, i would just bring the stock foam tips and go there and try to compare the size. 

Also, i think the comply website actually list the measurements for the tips, so you can try measuring your tips and compare it to their measurements and match the size. 

Jan 29, 2014 at 12:32 PM Post #1,722 of 2,003

M size does the justice....though you have small or medium sized ear canals, as the foamies come back to its actual size when rolled and insert them, thus fit comfortably and isolate the ambient noise.

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #1,723 of 2,003
got the sony hybrids form my local sony store, fits better than the stock plastic tips and has a lower chance of falling out of my ears (the sony hybrids are a bit more grippy). Tho the fit can still be better.  If only the nozzle on the VSD1(S) is a bit bigger, then i can use the tips from my iBeats.

Feb 7, 2014 at 2:13 AM Post #1,724 of 2,003
I'm new to all of this and was wondering about these buds. Are they a y-type cable or j-type cable? like is one shorter then the other (cause i can't stand those ones).

I'm ready to buy these but that's the only thing holding me back.

Feb 7, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #1,725 of 2,003
I'm new to all of this and was wondering about these buds. Are they a y-type cable or j-type cable? like is one shorter then the other (cause i can't stand those ones).

I'm ready to buy these but that's the only thing holding me back.

It's y cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back