VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Jan 12, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #1,666 of 2,003
I just love head-fi: one person ask if a $45 iem is still a good buy. 20 posts later the conclusion is that a $200 iem is better :wink:

Jan 12, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #1,668 of 2,003
I just love head-fi: one person ask if a $45 iem is still a good buy. 20 posts later the conclusion is that a $200 iem is better
wink.gif

true and still true. they are. lol

Jan 12, 2014 at 5:57 AM Post #1,671 of 2,003
  http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Design-Xiaomi-Piston-Earphones-Gold-Headset-3-buttons-wire-control-SG-POST-/181294614168?pt=Bluetooth_Wireless_Products&hash=item2a36004698

this is the seller who I got mine from. I'm sure they ship to the UK. 100% authentic, and it's the Piston 2.0 Gold with Beryllium driver. 

and I mean the Piston is better. I've owned the VSD1 and VSD1S, and still own the GR99LE, and the Piston is sonically superior to all those IEM's. Better bass. Better mid. Better Separation. No sibilance. 

Are you completely sure those are the Piston 2.0? (No mention to 2.0 anywhere in the page)

For the price they have I might try them

Jan 12, 2014 at 6:00 AM Post #1,672 of 2,003

Are these you completely sure those are the Piston 2.0? (No mention to 2.0 anywhere in the page)

For the price they have I might try them

Those sure are. Got mine pretty quickly considering, and they are authentic and sound amazing. You won't be disappointed, and for that price? a steal. 

Jan 12, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #1,674 of 2,003
  The Spanish feedback you were talking about says the item did not arrive. If that happens I guess PayPal can protect me, right? (Never bought anything from eBay)

if it doesn't arrive, you get a full refund. I had a couple things not arrive from ebay last year (sadly both were supposed to be Christmas presents for my fiance), and I simply opened a case, and got a refund. This guy provides a tracking number, so there shouldn't be an issue with getting lost. You're looking at one guy in a spanish speaking country in South America where it was probably stolen in the mail in his country, and the other two talk about headphones not showing up with the phones they bought, and two other headfi'ers used this same guy and got their too, so I don't forsee yours getting lost in the mail. Notice they are all from spanish speaking countries? That should tell you something. 

Jan 12, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #1,676 of 2,003
  How do you know they are south americans? I can't click the profile, it's hidden with asterisks. (I'm especially concerned since I live in Spain)

i read it wrong. I thought one of them said something about being in SA. As long as the mail system in your town is solid, I don't see why you should worry about your product not arriving? Unless stuff gets lost or stolen in your mail often? 

Jan 12, 2014 at 6:28 AM Post #1,677 of 2,003
I ordered some DUNU DN-1000 from China, and the tracking has them finally dispatched to San Francisco. This means I should have my DUNU by the end of next week? My B3 haven't even been sent yet. I've ordered from China quite often now and I've never had a product get lost, or come not as described except for once (fake IE80), but i got my $$ refunded almost immediately. 

Jan 12, 2014 at 6:31 AM Post #1,678 of 2,003
My X3 came straight from China (head-direct/HiFiMan), and they don't have a 100% rating, but I got mine from China to Seattle in less than 5 days. So I trust Chinese shipping, as long as I do my homework, and choose sellers that other headfi'ers have had success with, and that I've had good experiences with. 

Jan 13, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #1,680 of 2,003
Hi,

I recently bought Vsonic VSD1 from lendmeurears ... However i was disappointed that the earphones are leaking a lot of sound ... I tried with the different earbuds they send me... But the problem persists..

Is this a one off problem? Any suggestions welcome ... I really love the sound quality of the unit 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back