VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
Mar 29, 2013 at 5:13 AM Post #797 of 924
Ok, that does it. No posting in this thread unless you are asking a question or have new information. The past page and a half have been complete teasers in my subscription feed. 

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #798 of 924
Quote:
Ok, that does it. No posting in this thread unless you are asking a question or have new information. The past page and a half have been complete teasers in my subscription feed. 

heres a question: since when did you make the rules for this thread?

in all seriousness tho, if you dont like to read how much ppl are excited for this, or of ppl's opinions on the release, just unsubscribe...

Apr 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #799 of 924
heres a question: since when did you make the rules for this thread?

in all seriousness tho, if you dont like to read how much ppl are excited for this, or of ppl's opinions on the release, just unsubscribe...

in all seriousness tho, I'm not making any rules, but when people are using the thread to boost their post count or say what's on all of our minds, it kind of defeats the purpose of an "Info & Expectations" thread.
endrant

Apr 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #801 of 924
Quote:
in all seriousness tho, I'm not making any rules, but when people are using the thread to boost their post count or say what's on all of our minds, it kind of defeats the purpose of an "Info & Expectations" thread.
endrant

yes, it may defeat the purpose of an info and expectations thread. and yes, its a worthy suggestion,
but "Ok, that does it. No posting in this thread unless..." is hardly understood as anything other than an imperative.
its awkward giving an imperative then saying you're not making any rules...

Apr 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #802 of 924
You guys should sue VSONIC for causing all this stress... 
biggrin.gif

Apr 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #803 of 924
Quote:
You guys should sue VSONIC for causing all this stress... 
biggrin.gif

if a student can sue amazon for 150k for deleting his kindle copy of 1984 with notes on it, im guessing we should get about 15k each for intense psychological damage, nerve cell deterioration and repetitive eye strain for coming back to this thread and staring at it. :p

of course,not to mention the agonizing shock of aliens that this thread has imposed upon me.

Apr 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #805 of 924
if a student can sue amazon for 150k for deleting his kindle copy of 1984 with notes on it, im guessing we should get about 15k each for intense psychological damage, nerve cell deterioration and repetitive eye strain for coming back to this thread and staring at it. :p

of course,not to mention the agonizing shock of aliens that this thread has imposed upon me.

I'm sure you would just settle for a free pair of V7007 for your trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back