VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
Nov 13, 2012 at 5:05 AM Post #512 of 924
Quote:
They just released announced a 4 BA design today.

wink.gif

Nov 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM Post #514 of 924
I've written to them a fair bit on Skype, they seem pretty cool, but they don't want to reshell my GR07, since that takes time and there are a lot of factors involved, they want a streamlined production, which makes perfect sense given their low prices and office in Stockholm.

I may try to reshell my GR07 MK2 with Thousand Sound, just an experiment.

Nov 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM Post #521 of 924

I've been following Cosmic Ears too but I take it that most of us waiting here do not want customs for various reasons so we don't really consider the Cosmic Ears hybrid too

Which is a shame. They are exceptional value for money. I don't know of any CIEM's that are cheaper, in fact their CIEM's are cheaper than universal IEM's of similar specs.

I have one of their hybrid models, the HY3, and it is very good - smooth, balanced and detailed. There is also a HY3XB hybrid for the bass heads with a bassier dynamic in it.

Nov 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM Post #522 of 924
Quote:
Here: http://manilahearingaid.com.ph/

Though I don't think they offer international service.

hello, i live in the philippines too and i'm also interested in getting my gr07 mk2 a custom tip. i saw in their website that the custom mold in the website's picture is for earbuds. are you certain that they do custom eartips for the gr07? and can you give the price? TIA
beerchug.gif

Nov 28, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #524 of 924
Just found this image from VSONIC's CEO:

That IEM looks pretty much like the first render image of the "GR08" released in May (and also the shell images released recently), but with a regular non-detachable round cable instead of the detachable red flat cable! It's the Astrotec AX9, and both the looks and the technology seems to be the same as in the "GR08", and it will be available soon in China for 2000 YUAN (about $320)! I'm not sure what's happening here... 
confused.gif

tomscy2000, I need your help here! Can you please translate the text in that image above, and also the following announcement from VSONIC's CEO:

兄弟姐妹们 这个玩意卖2000?我们怎么搞?你们给点意见吧?卖4000?我很无奈 嗯 其实我们也差不多做好了 我决定等着玩意出来再上市。 不是我喷某品牌,还是学习学习声美@SoundMAGIC声美科技 ECCI @逸曦ECCI 吧 这些品牌都是实实在在做事的,没那实力,别搞概念 搞忽悠。
@烧耳朵-shaoerduo : #HIFI新资讯#【阿思翠圈铁将面世】阿思翠新旗舰圈铁耳塞AX9即将上市,预计售价为2000RMB。附细节图、内部结构图,及官方实物图。
  1. aab341d5gw1dz8g2la7xog.gif

Thanks!

Nov 28, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #525 of 924

兄弟姐妹們 這個玩意賣2000?我們怎麼搞?你們給點意見吧?賣4000?我很無奈嗯其實我們也差不多做好了我決定等著玩意出來再上市。不是我噴某品牌,還是學習學習聲美@SoundMAGIC聲美科技ECCI @逸曦ECCI 吧這些品牌都是實實在在做事的,沒那實力,別搞概念搞忽悠。

Brothers and sisters --- they’re selling this for 2000? What are we gonna do? Give us some advice! Sell for 4000? I feel exasperated since we’re actually in our final stages and suddenly this thing comes out on the market. It’s not that I’m blasting them, but they should take some cues from SoundMAGIC and ECCI --- these are all brands that do honest business and work. If you don’t have the ability, don’t pull this malarkey (not actually sure what it means, since it’s China-specific slang, and I don’t know “China” Chinese, but it should be something along those lines).

燒耳朵-shaoerduo says #HIFI新資訊#【阿思翠圈鐵將面世】阿思翠新旗艦圈鐵耳塞AX9即將上市,預計售價為2000RMB。附細節圖、內部結構圖,及官方實物圖。

Astrotec’s new flagship in-ear AX9 is about to hit the market, with a projected price of 2000 RMB. Attached are detailed diagrams, with internal schematics, as well as official product shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back