VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
May 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #137 of 924
What we know so far, thanks to ClieOS, is that the final price is supposed to be 320$ and that the R&D by Vsonic is done. That render picture he shared is the official picture. Nothing is known yet about the availability date... :rolleyes:

^This, and I know nothing more.

May 4, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #139 of 924
My contact at VSonic had told me that they're still in the R&D process, though, they do have it scheduled for release.
Sorry, but I cannot share the release time until I'll get an OK to do so.

May 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #140 of 924
Well my contact over a Vsonic said they should be released sometime around July.

May 4, 2012 at 2:54 AM Post #141 of 924
Quote:
Well my contact over a Vsonic said they should be released sometime around July.

Heh.. gives me time to save up.. 
wink.gif

May 4, 2012 at 4:50 AM Post #143 of 924
I didn't even know this was coming up. I'm very, very excited.

May 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM Post #148 of 924
Quote:
Well, these types of renders are often different from the real deal anyway. I'm not too hot and bothered about the design either, but it could be worse. Much worse...

*cough* Denon *cough*

I actually like the design. It reminds me of the Atomic Floyd headphones mixed with some of the In-ears that Pioneer did. Are they made out of machined metal or plastic though, because that will be a big factor in whether the whole thing looks tacky or just brutal.

May 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #149 of 924
I don't mind the design at all. In fact this looks like one of the more interesting ones. On one hand there's already a lot of "man's jewelry" kind of design for some of the higher end IEMs. On another, there's a lot of over-ear style IEMs that doesn't beg a lot of design variation. And I agree with a_recording; if it's plastic, it would most probably look very tacky. As in Beats-tacky. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back