VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
Oct 4, 2012 at 8:41 AM Post #346 of 924
Quote:
Well, I'm currently keeping my eye over the new GR07 BASS model, to understand how long it takes for a VSONIC product that's starts selling in China to be available to the rest of the world. I think we can then take the same example to the GR08's case...

OT:

Already available here in the Philippines as early as Monday (October 1st) earlier this week, pre-orders had a discounted price and the GR99 as a freebie.

Oct 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM Post #347 of 924
Quote:
I've asked Vsonic on their facebook page if there's any release date. However, their page is VERY quite. It may be several weeks before a reply is obtained.

I wish you the best of luck with that... 
biggrin.gif

Oct 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #348 of 924
Quote:

OT:

Already available here in the Philippines as early as Monday (October 1st) earlier this week, pre-orders had a discounted price and the GR99 as a freebie.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that, but for us outside Asia is still the same. Not yet available... 
frown.gif

Also, anyone knows what happened to Lendmeurears webstore? It's seems to be down, or they're having some technical problem... They're a prime VSONIC seller worldwide and they usually get their products soon upon release, but their webstore is not even online now!

Oct 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM Post #349 of 924
Quote:
Quote:

OT:

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that, but for us outside Asia is still the same. Not yet available... 
frown.gif

Also, anyone knows what happened to Lendmeurears webstore? It's seems to be down, or they're having some technical problem... They're a prime VSONIC seller worldwide and they usually get their products soon upon release, but their webstore is not even online now!

They could be revamping their line for an impending release.

Oct 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #350 of 924
Quote:

frown.gif

Quote:
They could be revamping their line for an impending release.

Aren't they celebrating some kind of holiday in China right now?   They might be closed for business for the week.

Oct 18, 2012 at 7:00 AM Post #355 of 924
I just bought the IE80s....:frowning2:

Don't worry, by the time GR08's released you'll be bored of IE80 curious about something else anyway.

Watch this space! in the not to distant future this thread will be ((ALIVE)) Alive to the sound of music!

Oct 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #359 of 924
...You sound like the typical case of not getting a good fit. I don't want to get into a long winded argument, but I have bass cannon phones in the ASG-1.2. I have to say that I disagree with you.

Weeks after this post, my triple-flanges arrived and while there was *some* change, they still fail to impress me. I stand by my opinion that these are only "balanced" by the analitic-lover definition of "balanced".

Oh, and one day later the cables suddendly started to fail at the L-plug while I was walking home, and by the time I arrived, it was dead.

The sibilance, cable problems, typical IEM closed sound, are making me seriously consider getting an AKG K550 instead of a GR08 :mad:

Oct 20, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #360 of 924
Quote:
Weeks after this post, my triple-flanges arrived and while there was *some* change, they still fail to impress me. I stand by my opinion that these are only "balanced" by the analitic-lover definition of "balanced".
Oh, and one day later the cables suddendly started to fail at the L-plug while I was walking home, and by the time I arrived, it was dead.
The sibilance, cable problems, typical IEM closed sound, and sibilance are making me seriously consider getting an AKG K550 instead of a GR08
mad.gif

And weeks later, I still disagree with you, even after having the Sony XBA-3, ASG-1 v1.2, and auditioning the JVC FXD80.

I'm sorry it failed, but you're in the extreme minority of people whose GR07s have failed at the cable.

I'm curious though what your iem has your ideal bass quantity...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back