VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Sep 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #3,931 of 7,982
Quote:
The new GR07 BASS is already available to pre-order in China, at a special launching price and with a GR04 Ultimate as a free gift (very limited price and offer)! It's supposed to be shipped on September 15th, see here: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.236&id=16254731437

It seems to be a great deal for those of you in China! Who's the firts to bite the bullet? 
biggrin.gif

Wow, that's a great deal and I've been waiting for the bass edition for quite some time. Too bad it's only for China or I would jump at it right away.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #3,934 of 7,982
Quote:
Wow. It's selling for $120. I volunteer you, putente. Finders keepers. Failing that, H2O can go ahead. It would be interesting to hear them compared to the ex600

For now, they're available just for the chinese market. That leaves me out, as I'm in Europe... But I'm very curious about what VSONIC as done in these GR07 BASS! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 1, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #3,935 of 7,982
The new GR07 BASS is already available to pre-order in China, at a special launching price and with a GR04 Ultimate as a free gift (very limited price and offer)! It's supposed to be shipped on September 15th, see here: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.236&id=16254731437

It seems to be a great deal for those of you in China! Who's the firts to bite the bullet? :D

Wow. It's selling for $120. I volunteer you, putente. Finders keepers. Failing that, H2O can go ahead. It would be interesting to hear them compared to the ex600

For now, they're available just for the chinese market. That leaves me out, as I'm in Europe... But I'm very curious about what VSONIC as done in these GR07 BASS! :veryevil:

Unless you guy's are paying an included accommodation plane ticket from Oz TO China. I won't be trying them anytime soon. My basshead edge has since subsided. I'm a soundstage / mids person these days. I'm sure they'll be interesting for bassheads though. Oh, and I'm keeping my GR07 now, I've changed my mind. :D We've been bonding together very well this past week. You guy's have to try them with a C2 which has lower output impedance over my S9 reducing sibilance.

I've come to the conclusion never believe anything I say about keeping or selling an IEM. I'm constantly changing my mind. :xf_eek:

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #3,937 of 7,982
How do these respond to EQing? I am a little worried that I might dislike them for lack of bass (happened to me with the RE0 for sure), especially after using a JVC FX500 for 2+ years...

Also, what is a reputable source with decent pricing? Lendmeurears seems kind of pricy...

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM Post #3,938 of 7,982
Quote:
How do these respond to EQing? I am a little worried that I might dislike them for lack of bass (happened to me with the RE0 for sure), especially after using a JVC FX500 for 2+ years...

Also, what is a reputable source with decent pricing? Lendmeurears seems kind of pricy...

Definitely not lacking in bass. :) They have a high headroom so you can EQ the bass without being distorted. I prefer leaving it alone without EQ though. It has very nice sound signature. :)

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #3,939 of 7,982
Quote:

That's just how much they cost over here now, unfortunately.  VSonic inflated the prices outside of China to be fair to the international retailers.  The Mk2 was raised in price a bit more to give us the 2-year warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back