VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Oct 3, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #1,411 of 7,982

Quote:
I have a question. Have any of you experienced a cold/flu where it seems that the hearing in one ear is sharper (weird sound) than the other? I'm having that prolem right now when lite ing to my GR07 and I'm hoping it's due to the fact that under the weather, and it's not channel imbalance. I haven't had this proble with it the few months that or had it so I really hope it's me

Have you tried different headphones to see if you get the same effect, or try switching ears with the GR07?

Oct 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM Post #1,412 of 7,982

Ok this is strange. When I wear them over the ear, there is a strange resonance in my right ear that that makes the sound harsh. But when I wear it down, with the channels reversed, there is no problem. If it was a problem with my earphones, my left ear should be ringing. If my ear was completely to blame, then i should have the same problem in the same ear, regardless of how I wear the phones....right?

Oct 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #1,413 of 7,982
That sounds like fit issue to me, like maybe the seal is hit or miss. Perhaps you need to wear larger tips when wearing over the ear? One ear canal could be larger than the other. Seems like you get a better seal wearing down and thus no issue.

Oct 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #1,415 of 7,982
What's the best place to buy from the US. Price and reliable seller.

For the sake of sparing this thread from going into Groundhog Day mode, use the search feature.. it's been asked a MILLION times... or, even easier: check the first post in the thread.

Oct 3, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #1,417 of 7,982

Quote:
I have a question. Have any of you experienced a cold/flu where it seems that the hearing in one ear is sharper (weird sound) than the other? I'm having that prolem right now when lite ing to my GR07 and I'm hoping it's due to the fact that under the weather, and it's not channel imbalance. I haven't had this proble with it the few months that or had it so I really hope it's me

Absolutely I have experienced this. I also find that some emotional imbalances create some sound issues...... (Not that i am emotional unbalanced) 
redface.gif

Oct 4, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #1,422 of 7,982
Yes, all the hifispot ones are the new ones. They're the only accessible dealer that has all 3 colors I think. 

Oct 4, 2011 at 5:46 AM Post #1,423 of 7,982
Just purchased through the same seller I posted earlier, which happens to be the least expensive one currently on eBay. Only 2 left in stock (as I type this), in case anyone is on the fence.

Between the GR07, and my EX600's, what more could one possibly ask for? Unless of course, a miracle is headed my way (pun intended). 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back