VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Jun 7, 2015 at 3:37 PM Post #6,901 of 7,982
I'm sure I've used them while biking to work before, but will do so again later and report back...if they're ok. Left channel wasn't working this morning. Was in a rush so grabbed something else for the ride, hoping I'm just an idiot and it's something obvious. :angry_face:

Jun 7, 2015 at 6:46 PM Post #6,902 of 7,982
  hi, i would like to ask how good they are for bicycling. are they wind noise canceling enough?

I have the BE version and use them for my runs. When there are strong headwinds I can definitely hear it and have to raise the volume a little bit.
I think that if your route is mostly downhill or you ride faster than 30km/h (19mph) you will be disturbed, otherwise it should be OK. Of course YMMV using different tips I use the silicone ones similar to Sony hybrids with no foam inside.

Jun 7, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #6,903 of 7,982
  I just realized I've never thought about wind noise with the GR07. I've been on long walks with them but never actively registered if they produce lots of noise or not.

EDIT: Also, for no reason in particular, another image of my GR07:

damm those silvers look so nice (but it could also be your amazing photography skills)

Jun 9, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #6,906 of 7,982

damm those silvers look so nice (but it could also be your amazing photography skills)

My boy, this BLUE is what all true warriors strive for...

Edit: Airlight's photo shows the blue more vibrantly here:

The second pic is blue, but the first is silver. The GR07 Classic comes in blue, silver, and maroon. If you have trouble seeing the difference, you may benefit from a colorblindness test.

Jun 9, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #6,907 of 7,982

The second pic is blue, but the first is silver. The GR07 Classic comes in blue, silver, and maroon. If you have trouble seeing the difference, you may benefit from a colorblindness test.

I suppose in both photos, it is actually the same unit. Just that in the first photo, the lighting is rather warmth thus yielding that silver-ish tint that you claim. Just white balance issue I guess.

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #6,910 of 7,982

My apologies then. I though ZapX629   is showing his own personal collection.

Aah, You don't need to.....
smile.gif
  yeah there are 3 color variants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back