VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Dec 3, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #5,791 of 7,982
Not surprising. Vsonic have very little if any interest in wanting westerners business, they're more than happy with their customers in China. Sometimes I even wonder if they're aware we have threads here nearing 400 pages praising their products.

i think they have undergone bankrupt of something,lol

i just ordered gr07 mk2 3 days ago and they will arrive this week,so what if i have to avail warranty??

no company=nowarranty
lol

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #5,792 of 7,982

i think they have undergone bankrupt of something,lol

i just ordered gr07 mk2 3 days ago and they will arrive this week,so what if i have to avail warranty??

no company=nowarranty
lol

LOL no, they are fine. The gr07 classic was just released and the new VSD line-up's release is just behind the corner. They just literally don't care at all about their website and international distribution although after the headphoniaks' interview it seems that they don't mind being open and dealing with international distributors as long as the distributors take the initiative to contact them and make all the arrangements.

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #5,793 of 7,982
  LOL no, they are fine. The gr07 classic was just released and the new VSD line-up's release is just behind the corner. They just literally don't care at all about their website and international distribution although after the headphoniaks' interview it seems that they don't mind being open and dealing with international distributors as long as the distributors take the initiative to contact them and make all the arrangements.

thats really stupid for instance in india no one can buy vsonic stuff and no one has atually heard about them??!!and we share a border with china?

thats bad business,,they can make a killing here if they get a distribution centre here

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #5,794 of 7,982

thats really stupid for instance in india no one can buy vsonic stuff and no one has atually heard about them??!!and we share a border with china?

thats bad business,,they can make a killing here if they get a distribution centre here

Well, that's true not just for India but for any country but that's not bad business - that's just their business decision - they are just focusing on the local market and any international distribution is done by third parties like LMUE and ebay sellers. It's like with Japanese companies like ATH and JVC releasing their new products only for their local market. That's just how a lot of these Chinese companies operate - VSonic, Astrotec, DUNU and a lot others you haven't even heard of.

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #5,795 of 7,982
  Well, that's true not just for India but for any country but that's not bad business - that's just their business decision - they are just focusing on the local market and any international distribution is done by third parties like LMUE and ebay sellers. It's like with Japanese companies like ATH and JVC releasing their new products only for their local market. That's just how a lot of these Chinese companies operate - VSonic, Astrotec, DUNU and a lot others you haven't even heard of.

yup pretty much spot on.but i thought they might focus on a 1.31 billion ppl country a bit more,lol

japanese are going really crazy imho,they don't even release their waterproof tablets and smartphones worldwide??!!

thats the reason samsung is so successful,it just adapts to the local market,giving ppl what they want

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #5,796 of 7,982

yup pretty much spot on.but i thought they might focus on a 1.31 billion ppl country a bit more,lol

japanese are going really crazy imho,they don't even release their waterproof tablets and smartphones worldwide??!!

thats the reason samsung is so successful,it just adapts to the local market,giving ppl what they want

Well, given the Chinese population they already have the biggest market in the world for their distribution. It's also not a small factor that in China there are a ton of people who are into audiophile stuff and are willing to spend good money on this hobby. And they really spend a lot - just check the Chinese audio forums where most people have $1500+ portable rigs. I guess it just kinda makes sense to a lot of manufacturers to focus on these consumers rather than trying to tap other markets. And while India has a huge market, the per capita income is quite low, so the manufacturers like Vsonic probably assume there will be a lot less average consumers willing to spend their hard earned cash on higher-end audio gear.

Dec 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM Post #5,797 of 7,982
  Well, given the Chinese population they already have the biggest market in the world for their distribution. It's also not a small factor that in China there are a ton of people who are into audiophile stuff and are willing to spend good money on this hobby. And they really spend a lot - just check the Chinese audio forums where most people have $1500+ portable rigs. I guess it just kinda makes sense to a lot of manufacturers to focus on these consumers rather than trying to tap other markets. And while India has a huge market, the per capita income is quite low, so the manufacturers like Vsonic probably assume there will be a lot less average consumers willing to spend their hard earned cash on higher-end audio gear.

thats the biggest mistake they do as middle class still forms some 300-400 million of the country.

only companies like samsung which adapt to the developing markets will eventually survive,although i do think that given chinese population vsonic has little to worry.

just that they can gain much more with diff distribution centres for india,europe and so on.

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #5,803 of 7,982
  Cool. Thought Sardar was seeing something that I wasn't :)

now don't be so cocky
deadhorse.gif

Dec 7, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #5,805 of 7,982

Users who are viewing this thread

Back