VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Aug 10, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #1,306 of 2,697
Aug 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #1,309 of 2,697
Quote:
Hello guys, 40 ohm for iphone 5 its normally without amplifier?

iPhone 5 feed GR07 perfectly, don't worry about it.

Quote:
Does anyone know if there will be any problems if I use a credit card where the address on it is different from where I currently live?

Should not be a problem, but depends on the store.

Aug 10, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #1,311 of 2,697

Meet my 20cent tips they're so damned ugly but they sound so good. Great isolation and so comfy

Aug 11, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #1,312 of 2,697
I don't know how I missed it...but I just realized the candy-like shape of the cables @__@

It seems....ehh....do any of you guys hate it?  I mean how are the cables/wires in person?  Does their candy-like shape stand-out?

Aug 11, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #1,313 of 2,697
Quote:
I don't know how I missed it...but I just realized the candy-like shape of the cables @__@

It seems....ehh....do any of you guys hate it?  I mean how are the cables/wires in person?  Does their candy-like shape stand-out?

Yeah I hate it...

What's worse is it's not modular...

But damn they sound good...

Aug 11, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #1,317 of 2,697
Hah I guess I won't be ordering them soon.  It was really between these and the Westone 2. 

So you're going to pass on a fantastic set of headphones because the cable is meh? That's silly. The cable is well made and it feels great...it's just a little obnoxious. It's not nearly as gaudy as it looks in pictures btw.

Aug 11, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #1,318 of 2,697
Quote:
So you're going to pass on a fantastic set of headphones because the cable is meh? That's silly. The cable is well made and it feels great...it's just a little obnoxious. It's not nearly as gaudy as it looks in pictures btw.

No I'm still reading more reviews about them and the Westone 2.  I'm also waiting for the store owner from lendmeurears to reply to my email about having a different credit card and shipping address.

Aug 11, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #1,319 of 2,697
I too was initially turned off by the cable from the pictures, but honestly it is more subtle in person.  I don't think it's anything to be worried about and it shouldn't sway you away from trying them out.  I will also say that in terms of build, texture and flexibility, it is by far the best cable for an IEM I've experienced.  It is not prone to kinks or tangles, it's sturdy and thick, but not overly so, and it feels nice to the touch.  Compared to my recently acquired RE-400, it is much desired when I'm using them.  The RE-400 cable seems a bit fragile in comparison.  The BE cable is actually a bit less prone to tangling than the MKII cable - while they have the same soft texture they are slightly different in thickness I believe.

Aug 11, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #1,320 of 2,697
I too was initially turned off by the cable from the pictures, but honestly it is more subtle in person.  I don't think it's anything to be worried about and it shouldn't sway you away from trying them out.  I will also say that in terms of build, texture and flexibility, it is by far the best cable for an IEM I've experienced.  It is not prone to kinks or tangles, it's sturdy and thick, but not overly so, and it feels nice to the touch.  Compared to my recently acquired RE-400, it is much desired when I'm using them.  The RE-400 cable seems a bit fragile in comparison.  The BE cable is actually a bit less prone to tangling than the MKII cable - while they have the same soft texture they are slightly different in thickness I believe.

I'm definitely babying my RE400s ever since I got them back from the shop. Relatively speaking I think the RE400 cable feels like a Honda Jazz and the GR07 BE a Toyota hilux.

How are you liking the RE400s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back