VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Aug 5, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #1,277 of 2,697
These and the Mk2 are both on clearance at lendmeurears for around 125. Get em while they are hot. And still exist!

And btw if anyone is looking for a good dap to pair with the BEs...I can't recommend the Fiio X3 enough. Perfect pairing as far as I'm concerned. The sound is just awesome.

What makes you say that?

Aug 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #1,278 of 2,697
I really can't recommend the Bass Editions enough at that price. For new users I recommend being patient until the BE's get 100-150 hours of play time. I was actually considering selling these a few days after I received them because the sound initially I felt was somewhat not as good as I was expecting, but now I can't stop listening to them.

Aug 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #1,279 of 2,697
Quote:
Haha, you beat me to it!

Here is the link 
biggrin.gif
 http://www.lendmeurears.com/specials.php?currency=USD&osCsid=446a05a3722e412462196618eaa58583

Also, for those who bought them after the July 25th sale from lendmeurears can contact them for a rebate (they may also send out emails too)...good peoples over there.

Will they actually give a rebate? I bought them like last wednesday....

Aug 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #1,288 of 2,697
Quote:
Do you know what kind of shipping company the dealer uses (for example, UPS, FedEx, etc)? I have had several issues in the past when FedEx has shipped my packages.

They don't use express services, so I guess for USA they use USPS if the item is available in their US warehouse and for stuff that isn't available there and for everywhere else in the world they use Singapore Post.

Aug 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #1,289 of 2,697
Quote:
Is lendmeurears legit? The deal is really awesome but I've never purchased from their site before, so I'm a bit nervous

Yes they're fine. They had warehouse problems the past week(my gr07 came in friday after a week  of waiting) which should be resolved now if you order. USPS was charging them extra for shipping so they had to see why. 

Aug 5, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #1,290 of 2,697
Quote:
Do you know what kind of shipping company the dealer uses (for example, UPS, FedEx, etc)? I have had several issues in the past when FedEx has shipped my packages.

They shipped via USPS for both orders for me. They have a US distribution center which took less than a week for my purchases to arrive. If you are looking at the current sale, they have a note on the bottom saying:
"USA fufilment service is temporary unavailable for this item! "

So now it may come from Singapore taking longer and with a different shipper. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back