VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Aug 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #1,264 of 2,697
They as well as the MKII were $133.25 tax and shipping included. They arrived in crazy fast time, but supposedly they have a distribution center in the state I live. I was in the market for less expensive iems (TDK BA200, Yamaha EPH100, Klipsch X10, etc) but once I saw the deal it was a no brainer. What kind of sound signature are you after?

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #1,265 of 2,697
They as well as the MKII were $133.25 tax and shipping included. They arrived in crazy fast time, but supposedly they have a distribution center in the state I live. I was in the market for less expensive iems (TDK BA200, Yamaha EPH100, Klipsch X10, etc) but once I saw the deal it was a no brainer. What kind of sound signature are you after?
I want an iem that's warm; basically, I'm looking for something that brings the bass forward, while not hurting anything else across the spectrum. That's why I feel like the BE are perfect for me.

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #1,266 of 2,697
Quote:
I want an iem that's warm; basically, I'm looking for something that brings the bass forward, while not hurting anything else across the spectrum. That's why I feel like the BE are perfect for me.

That describes the BE exactly. Even with the emphasized sub bass and bass impact, I'm amazed at the clarity and how good these are for acoustic jazz. Its the best option in its price range for bass and clarity/forwardness across the spectrum imo.

Aug 3, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #1,268 of 2,697
I just got these in a few days back thanks to a reference made to them in another thread and I am blown away. I was coming from a pair of
IE80's that got lifted out of my center console by a valet. I didn't want to come out of pocket for another $400 pair of IEMs at the moment and these have been a perfect replacement pair for my needs.

Aug 3, 2013 at 3:01 AM Post #1,269 of 2,697

Bummer on missing out on the lendmeurears flash sale. I know this is the GR07BE thread but I have to mention that the Yamaha EPH100 is on sale at amazon for ~$115. I would have bought that had I not gotten the GR07BE. From reviews it has great bass to compliment the rest of the sound spectrum.

Aug 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #1,270 of 2,697
I'm not sure what kind of rap sheet the klipsch s4 get on head-fi but thats what I am upgrading from. I was using the klipsch for close to 4 years (listen to most of my music out of speakers) and out of the box these are a noticeable upgrade in clarity. After trying several of the tips I'm not quite set on one yet, but after trying the bi-flange and the blue/green size tips I can hear the bass coming out a bit more as well (burned in only 30ish hours, not expecting much of a difference yet). Still trying to figure out my favorite tip to use, might get the sony hybrids, all of the ones that came with the gr07 feel a little uncomfortable to me besides the stock. 

Aug 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #1,271 of 2,697
Quote:
I'm not sure what kind of rap sheet the klipsch s4 get on head-fi but thats what I am upgrading from. I was using the klipsch for close to 4 years (listen to most of my music out of speakers) and out of the box these are a noticeable upgrade in clarity. After trying several of the tips I'm not quite set on one yet, but after trying the bi-flange and the blue/green size tips I can hear the bass coming out a bit more as well (burned in only 30ish hours, not expecting much of a difference yet). Still trying to figure out my favorite tip to use, might get the sony hybrids, all of the ones that came with the gr07 feel a little uncomfortable to me besides the stock. 

Sony Hybrids are a bit softer than the stock hybrid style tips, so comfort will be better overall, definitely recommended since you can get them for like $8 on Amazon.

Aug 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #1,272 of 2,697
These and the Mk2 are both on clearance at lendmeurears for around 125. Get em while they are hot. And still exist!

And btw if anyone is looking for a good dap to pair with the BEs...I can't recommend the Fiio X3 enough. Perfect pairing as far as I'm concerned. The sound is just awesome.

Aug 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #1,273 of 2,697
Quote:
These and the Mk2 are both on clearance at lendmeurears for around 125. Get em while they are hot. And still exist!

And btw if anyone is looking for a good dap to pair with the BEs...I can't recommend the Fiio X3 enough. Perfect pairing as far as I'm concerned. The sound is just awesome.

Haha, you beat me to it!

Here is the link 
biggrin.gif
 http://www.lendmeurears.com/specials.php?currency=USD&osCsid=446a05a3722e412462196618eaa58583

Also, for those who bought them after the July 25th sale from lendmeurears can contact them for a rebate (they may also send out emails too)...good peoples over there.

Aug 4, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #1,275 of 2,697
Hmm is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back