VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Jun 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #1,081 of 2,697
Quote:
I saw it while browsing, and thought it was a fair price FWIW.  Shame you had to let them go 
frown.gif

Thanks. Yes, tough letting them go for sure, but I'm positive that their new owner is going to love them, so that's a good thing :)

Jun 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #1,082 of 2,697
Quote:
Why? They were awesome when I got them and they sound just as awesome 4 months later. Anyway, they're sold.

If someone is willing to pay 70% for something...I can't figure out why they wouldn't just pay a little more to get a fresh pair that hasn't been in someone's ears. Plus, if it breaks, for whatever reason, they could get a hassle-free return.

But, then again, some other guy said he knows people that will buy used just to save $5. *Shrugs* Oh well, it's not my money.

Jun 3, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #1,083 of 2,697
Quote:
If someone is willing to pay 70% for something...I can't figure out why they wouldn't just pay a little more to get a fresh pair that hasn't been in someone's ears. Plus, if it breaks, for whatever reason, they could get a hassle-free return.

But, then again, some other guy said he knows people that will buy used just to save $5. *Shrugs* Oh well, it's not my money.

Raises hand, guilty as charged. Hey meng a dollar saved is a dollar saved, plus i like to think of it as recycling for the greater good.
ksc75smile.gif

But yeah to save $5 i don't get but if it's more than $20 then it makes sense to buy used if they are still in great condition. Plus you get to help other head-fiers out when you buy from the forums.

Jun 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #1,090 of 2,697
Quote:
Where can I buy this edition? Also, what do you think of remolding them into customs?

thanks.

It should be available either on Amazon or via lendmeurears.com - that's where I got mine, they are a pleasure to work with.  Because they use a dynamic driver, it's likely not possible to have them molded into customs, I'm fairly certain this is only something that can be done with BA-based IEMs, but you may be able to get custom tips made.  Check out 1964 Ears' services: http://www.1964ears.com/products_customsleeves.html  Brian over at BTG-Audio has re-cabled a pair or two before, so that's also possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back