1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by shigzeo, Jan 6, 2014.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. nazrin313
    Well, you have either owned or heard the iems that I plan to get in the future...so Im usually looking out for you 

2. Mimouille
    Well when you need more info to decide PM me.

3. nazrin313
    Thanks buddy, I will take that offer more often than not

4. feverfive
    I don't know what more I can say about the Pure II. Any more would just be redundant & make me come across as a fanboy. There isn't anything sonically I find lacking here. It does dynamics really well, no constriction of sound stage, extension on both ends, etc. if I were to nitpick I'd say battery life isn't exactly stellar (I get ~9 hours typically but that's fine as it seems to match what I get out of my RWAK100-S)

It's just a great portable amp amongst a sea of such devices

5. nazrin313
    Fanboyism? If it's the truth then why not tell the world right?

Denifitely helps me alot cos my country (as much as i love it) sadly is not blessed with great audio gear.. So head fi among other things helps me to get a product with confidence

6. DarKu
    I'm really curious how Vorzüge Pure II sounds compared to Pico Power, anyone heard both amps and wants to share some words? Thanks

7. m-i-c-k-e-y
    Very interested on these amps...have UM Mentor and Geek Out coming...

[​IMG]

8. nazrin313

Just wanna ask, how does the pure II compare to the portatube+? Ive read ure GVP+ review and it seems they are the bees knees.. Owh and can the GVP be stacked? I would imagine it will be warm

9. DannyBai
    Should receive this amp on Friday.  Really quick and curtious service from Vorzamp.  I had to choose between this and the Pico Power but already have the Slim so this was the logical choice for me.  Looking forward to this amp.

10. greenmac
    Me too

11. zachchen1996

I remember hearing the pico power briefly at a meet once and it didn't really stand out to me. But then again it was brief and in meet conditions.

12. fiascogarcia
    Ordered mine direct from Vorzuge last night, they shipped from Singapore this morning with tracking number!  No back order issues. So far, so good.

13. Replicant187
    i'm thinking about getting Pure I for may ZX1.

14. fiascogarcia
    Does this not come with a wall charger?  I think both my laptops have regular USB connections, not mcro USB, unless the micro is on the unit itself.  What will I need to charge this?  Mine is in transit, so I thought I better double check the charging situation.

15. zachchen1996

the amp does include a charger

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last