Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions
Feb 10, 2014 at 11:23 AM Post #46 of 873
Great pics!!! That amp does look nice and again confirmed that its a little on the small side.. Can you pls describe more about the performance?

I have the have mav audio d1plus + little dot mkIV se + SD3 = audio nirvana imho...

Now i wanna mimic this to a portable setup.. Can the vorzuge help me? My other consideration is the 627x

from what I heard, the 627 amps are supposed to be on the warmer, lusher side of things?

Feb 10, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #49 of 873
Yeap, it gives that tube sound signature that i adore... But as long as it gives enough drive then it will make the sd3 sound heavenly...i think that what the ldmkIV se does..

hmmm, if you want that warm lush tubey kind of sound, then based on what I hear about the 627, you might want to look into that amp more? Because the pure ii is all about being clean, pure, and transparent, while not being sterile and very much  authoritative. The only thing you can really do is to get them both and see which one you like better? xp

Feb 10, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #50 of 873

hmmm, if you want that warm lush tubey kind of sound, then based on what I hear about the 627, you might want to look into that amp more? Because the pure ii is all about being clean, pure, and transparent, while not being sterile and very much  authoritative. The only thing you can really do is to get them both and see which one you like better? xp

Now thats just crazy talk hahaha..

I just need comparisons with other top tier amps so I can get a better feel...that being said, the 627x is on top of my list and the PureII being a close second..

Feb 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #51 of 873
  Now thats just crazy talk hahaha..

I just need comparisons with other top tier amps so I can get a better feel...that being said, the 627x is on top of my list and the PureII being a close second..

That's the problem though, there are so few people with 627x's and pure ii's
frown.gif
 Isn't the 627x kinda chunky and big though?

Feb 10, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #59 of 873
Thought about getting hugo, but now it just seems impractical, it's just so big, can't imagine carrying around x5 stacked on a hugo stacked on a pure ii xp Idk, maybe I'll change my mind
The Hugo is for home or the office, easy to carry around in my brief case. For pure on the go, Tera or ZX1 are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back