1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by shigzeo, Jan 6, 2014.
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. zachchen1996

from what I heard, the 627 amps are supposed to be on the warmer, lusher side of things?

2. nazrin313

Yeap, it gives that tube sound signature that i adore... But as long as it gives enough drive then it will make the sd3 sound heavenly...i think that what the ldmkIV se does..

3. nazrin313
    Anyways, more on the vorzuge pls... Performance? I just need that lil push for me to purchase hehe

Owh and if it helps im using the ihifi960 as my dap

4. zachchen1996

hmmm, if you want that warm lush tubey kind of sound, then based on what I hear about the 627, you might want to look into that amp more? Because the pure ii is all about being clean, pure, and transparent, while not being sterile and very much  authoritative. The only thing you can really do is to get them both and see which one you like better? xp

5. nazrin313
    Now thats just crazy talk hahaha..

I just need comparisons with other top tier amps so I can get a better feel...that being said, the 627x is on top of my list and the PureII being a close second..

6. zachchen1996

That's the problem though, there are so few people with 627x's and pure ii's [​IMG] Isn't the 627x kinda chunky and big though?

7. nazrin313
    Thats the only thing stopping me getting it like now.

8. Mimouille
    Hey guys, where did you buy it? On the Vorzuge site?

9. zachchen1996

yup, and the shipping is free and incredibly fast

10. Mimouille
    hum interesting. My priority now is the Hugo but this seems really nice.

11. nazrin313
    Do it Mimouille...Dooooo Eeeeeeet, I always look forward in your impressions as your experience in the audio game is quite vast...

12. zachchen1996

Thought about getting hugo, but now it just seems impractical, it's just so big, can't imagine carrying around x5 stacked on a hugo stacked on a pure ii xp Idk, maybe I'll change my mind

13. Mimouille
    Thank you but my experience is far from vast...I am just an amateur who wastes too much time and money on headfi....trust me :)

14. Mimouille
    The Hugo is for home or the office, easy to carry around in my brief case. For pure on the go, Tera or ZX1 are great.

15. nazrin313
    If it was up to me I would love to get the Analog Square Paper  TU-06b..(heard this is a monster of a [trans]portable amp)  - but that will be another chapter in my life

now..more impressions of the vorzuge pls...[​IMG]

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last