VISION EARS x Astell&Kern Aura Is Now In Stock
Aug 29, 2023 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
We are so excited that the long-awaited VExAK Aura is finally here! Here is a brief introduction to the Aura:

Technology Highlights

2 Dynamic Drivers, 8+1 Balanced Armatures, 5-Way Crossover Hybrid Flagship

2 x 8 mm Al-Mg Low Dynamic Drivers for Sub-Bass and Bass

2 Sets of Four Balanced Armatures for Lower Mid, Mid, Upper Mid

1 Balanced Armature Super Tweeter for Treble and Ultra-High Frequency

5-Way Crossover– reducing distortion and extending the reproduction of high frequencies

Silver Plated Copper Internal Wiring

Isobaric Configuration with Two Dynamic Drivers– This design makes the low-frequency sounds more accurate, solid, and vibrant.

Design Highlights

Open Structure–AURA's open-structure design features a vacuum metal mesh that gleams elegantly on top.

The Micro Groove Design Faceplate

Precision-Milled Aluminum Shell

Accessories Highlights

Effective Audio Custom Cable

The custom cables contain four wire components: two UP-OCC pure copper litz wires and two pure silver litz and pure copper litz hybrid wires to offer you the best sound performance.

WZCRkp-euAWyCMBjRbLvV2km2HqejBir4JqvxGdqspKtquUvwlTl8Wez6SUFpuC2qqD7vN-zJXjzhlNL20Qtuj_xTidGhs-mMwoWVXa6eGH8Vlft5CftqJI-0BMqYzKIlBAp_ejwWVs8l3M3qZm1J0g

Technical Specifications

· Proprietary Dual Geometric Design
- Multi-Sized Stranding - Selected Premium UP-OCC Pure Copper Litz
- Septuplet Multi-sized Core Bundle - Selected Premium UP-OCC Pure Silver Litz and Pure Copper Litz Hybrid
· EPO 24 AWG 4 Wires
· EA Ultra Flexi™ Insulation
· Rhodium Plated Brass Straight Type Plug

AZLA – SE1500 Eartips

100% medical-grade silicone helps the SE1500 to fit comfortably on your head and
minimizes the possibility of skin irritation.
The straight internal structure is designed in a perfect line that guarantees that sound moves linearly, enhancing sound insulation performance and increasing the sense of space. A total of six eartips are included to offer you a comfortable fit and improved sound.
WHs7mlJbdMlCo7GYJiphLPMWJ7_7iMvd70qWoaDESOBTkCRbxxbtPe4-s8Da2X3Y3Gyc860V7ppIEEtONP_Yjgxvqtpx4__zBbZhLPgp9ita79QjFbJrPp5fiPwrM4a2BOWoxersdF6_uhiklMbI4Og

Leather Accessories Handcrafted from Smooth Calfskin Leather PABLO
Leather accessories for AURA are made from the highest-quality calfskins. Skilled craftsmen tan them to imbue them with unique colors and gloss, guarantee excellent durability, and a soft yet fine grainy texture.
· Leather Carrying Case
· Leather Earphone Pocket
· Leather Cable Clip

y4nvGdrI767ibq6wMlT9QY7RXD-QZm5zPDA7Kruzrft7ww5YNRw0E7PO00oyEqIP_wGcjti2GwxeSNKlsEeqMtiT2dGYG2Gx658niNsOlo1a6x0q2dyvMJZP3AanxDgKnn8nWyiZH0ckgPbHnMTSRIk

Components
· Effect Audio Custom Cable (4.4mm, 3.5mm)
· Leather Carry Case
· Leather Earphone Pocket
· Leather Cable Clip
· Suede Cleaner
· 6 pairs of AZLA SE1500 Tips (SS / S / SM / M / ML / L)
· 4 pairs of Mesh Filters
· Quick Start Guide
· Warranty Card
· Serial Number Card

Aura is in stock and ready to ship at MusicTeck!

Attachments

• 1693333913138.png
    1693333913138.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 0
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Aug 29, 2023 at 8:23 PM Post #2 of 39
I’d be more interested in this if VE used EST’s instead for the highs. BA treble is just inferior these days but maybe i’ll be surprised?

Aug 29, 2023 at 8:46 PM Post #3 of 39
I’d be more interested in this if VE used EST’s instead for the highs. BA treble is just inferior these days but maybe i’ll be surprised?

Everything these days is about implementation and not as much about driver type.

Aug 29, 2023 at 11:10 PM Post #5 of 39
So excited now, for availability/logistics reasons I'm going to have to wait until the end of September now...
My patience will surely be rewarded, I'm sure 🎷🎷
There is also no doubt of the pleasure in which VE will still provide me.
I will come back with 🫡

Aug 30, 2023 at 3:02 AM Post #6 of 39
Oh crap, this sounds so darn good. First thing that hits me are the vocals. It's so thick and warm, feels like like a comfortable hug from the artist. Absolutely a step up from the VEX

Aug 30, 2023 at 4:30 AM Post #7 of 39
Would love to see a measurement. Of VEX also :)

Aug 30, 2023 at 3:16 PM Post #8 of 39
Hi Mate

I own the VE Phonix , EE Odin, UM Multiverse Mentor, Noble kublai khan

I can tell you the highs in the phonix are incredible , the BA they have there is unbelievable , and I wouldn’t say that it’s less anything then the Odin or the Kublai khan which has electrostatic

Aug 31, 2023 at 10:40 AM Post #9 of 39
Have never tried high end IEM. How something like this compares to full size kilobuck headphones, i wonder.

Aug 31, 2023 at 12:01 PM Post #10 of 39
VEX have amazing treble (and actually are amazing overall) and they used 1DD + 9 BA ☺️

Aug 31, 2023 at 12:03 PM Post #11 of 39
Hi Mate

I own the VE Phonix , EE Odin, UM Multiverse Mentor, Noble kublai khan

I can tell you the highs in the phonix are incredible , the BA they have there is unbelievable , and I wouldn’t say that it’s less anything then the Odin or the Kublai khan which has electrostatic
But the highs in Elysium Annihilator 2023 are far better 😁

Aug 31, 2023 at 6:42 PM Post #14 of 39
I haven’t tried the annihilator… the phonix highs are superb
Thanks for the reply! I’ve always been interested in the phonix but haven’t had the chance to audition them! I’ve had the VE8 of theirs for a few years now and still love coherent they are with such a lovely tuning. Probably the most coherent iem i’ve ever heard!

Sep 3, 2023 at 6:10 PM Post #15 of 39
If you are a SP3K owner, do give it a try. It might not be the most resolving IEM, but it is truly tuned for long term listening and general musical enjoyment.

Now to be able to afford SP3K and Aura.....

Knowing what I know, if I was to start fresh, assuming I have the funds for it, I would simply buy the Aura and SP3Kcu and never look back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back