VISION EARS | LAUNCH: EVE and ELYSIUM universal
May 23, 2020 at 6:48 AM Post #76 of 115
Finally here they are! :)

Really nice people there at Vision Ears. If you ever have the chance to visit them, go for it! They‘re always open for some talk, giving some insights or helping with questions.

For sure, this ain’t my last VE IEM! :sweat_smile:

Attachments

• D3F121F8-B2D7-47A0-AA55-41E70AD87B31.jpeg
    D3F121F8-B2D7-47A0-AA55-41E70AD87B31.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
May 23, 2020 at 6:52 AM Post #78 of 115
Finally here they are! :)

Really nice people there at Vision Ears. If you ever have the chance to visit them, go for it! They‘re always open for some talk, giving some insights or helping with questions.

For sure, this ain’t my last VE IEM! :sweat_smile:
the VE team is awesome agreed :)

Enjoy!

May 23, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #81 of 115
I received my EVE20 one week ago and they sound better and better. It's a pity that I'm having some problems in my right ear with universal iems . Enjoy it.
Thanks, mate! :thumbsup:

Saw your ad in the classifieds. If you have the chance then try to demo the VE8. From what I’ve heard the VE8 in universal shell for demo sounds slightly different than the actual custom version, but in your case it‘d a perfect upgrade I think.

May 23, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #82 of 115
Thanks, mate! :thumbsup:

Saw your ad in the classifieds. If you have the chance then try to demo the VE8. From what I’ve heard the VE8 in universal shell for demo sounds slightly different than the actual custom version, but in your case it‘d a perfect upgrade I think.
Thanks for the advice. I'm just considering buying the VE8 custom.

May 31, 2020 at 2:00 AM Post #84 of 115
Has become a proud owner of EVE 20. Everything is superb. To me the only small little glitch is perhaps about the Spinfit tips. Switching to Final Es, I have better seal and they are more comfortable - no fatigue after hours of listening.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020 at 3:04 AM Post #86 of 115
Currently I’m using SpinFit CP100 and stock cable. Will try Sedna Earfit M (ML is too large), but the SpinFit is quite ok. Demoed EA Eros II cable and I liked it. Will get me one, soon.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2020 at 9:19 AM Post #88 of 115
What tips and cables are being used by everyone on the EVE20?

Currently I’m using SpinFit CP100 and stock cable. Will try Sedna Earfit M (ML is too large), but the SpinFit is quite ok. Demoed EA Eros II cable and I liked it. Will get me one, soon.

Today I tested a few cables, including ALO Ref. 8 (owned, single-ended), PW No. 5 (4 wires, balanced), PW No. 10 (4 wires, balanced), Effect Ares II (4 wires, balanced) and Effect Ares II+ (4 wires, balanced). Long story short, eventually I bought home the Ares II+ for its fuller body, warmer presentation, and more dynamic. I love my ALO Ref. 8 to pair with my Andromeda, or my wooden Phonic BW3; but don't know why it makes EVE 20 cooler than the stock cable.

Jun 6, 2020 at 9:23 AM Post #89 of 115
Today I tested a few cables, including ALO Ref. 8 (owned, single-ended), PW No. 5 (4 wires, balanced), PW No. 10 (4 wires, balanced), Effect Ares II (4 wires, balanced) and Effect Ares II+ (4 wires, balanced). Long story short, eventually I bought home the Ares II+ for its fuller body, warmer presentation, and more dynamic. I love my ALO Ref. 8 to pair with my Andromeda, or my wooden Phonic BW3; but don't know why it makes EVE 20 cooler than the stock cable.
I like the No.10 with the EVE20 (2.5mm balanced). I had the PW Audio 1960 connected, but preferred the No.10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back