Visang R03s broken, M6 worth it? or go for RE0s? TripleFi 10?
Dec 13, 2010 at 3:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

forbidden

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, my Visang R03s broke the other day (right side is REALLY REALLY quiet). 

Would you say that the M6 is a worth upgrade? Meelec is selling it for $13 today and was wondering if I should get them OR go and just get the RE0s? I've spent as much on all my other IEMs than I would have getting a solid pair of RE0s :frowning2:

Thanks!

Dec 13, 2010 at 4:09 AM Post #2 of 7
Ive got the M2s(R03) and ive had the M9s.
The M9s certainly aint an upgrade, but at $16 for the M6 their probably worth a listen, but an upgrade - maybe not.

Dec 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
Would going to the Triple Fi 10 be worth it? Instead? I"m getting it a good price so I won't be able to resist, around $120. 

that's a great deal, go for it, I would consider the TH10's a great upgrade from the M2's

Dec 14, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
Would going to the Triple Fi 10 be worth it? Instead? I"m getting it a good price so I won't be able to resist, around $120. 

Where are you seeing this? That's an amazing deal, weren't these things like $500 a few years ago? The only better deal I've heard of was the $99 black friday price on amazon (REALLY wish I got in on that...).

Dec 14, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
Quote:

Where are you seeing this? That's an amazing deal, weren't these things like $500 a few years ago? The only better deal I've heard of was the $99 black friday price on amazon (REALLY wish I got in on that...).

Yea my friend got one during the amazon sale but he added in the shipping and stuff cause we're in canada. 

Dec 14, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #7 of 7
Should I be looking into getting an amp for these aswell or some different tips other than the ones that come with it?

I'm kind of excited as these are going to be my first pair of kind of higher quality IEMs. Usually staying in the <100 range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back