Vibro Labs Introduction, USA tour, and Head-Fi discount!
Jun 24, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #64 of 344
Any southern californians (orange county) know a good audiologist for impressions?

Oh. And what is the average cost?

Lisa Tannenbaum is amazing and one of the best in the business, bar none - I have gotten my impressions from her multiple times when I'm in the SoCal area (she also covers NorCal/SF area). Here's her information: http://musicianshearing.com/about.html

Cost is not cheap, but she covers re-do molds if you need them (not saying you will but it's great she does them if need be).

Good luck!

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #65 of 344
Army-Firedawg

Charlotte, NC (United States)

I've done a good few reviews, but here's a link to my Head-Fi and YouTube reviews

I also agree to your terms and conditions. 

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #67 of 344
hey man! When is your next you tube review? Was thinking about your channel earlier today. Hope your all good! Would love to have your impressions of these!

Appreciate the kind words my friend. Been crazy busy this last month. Finished my Annual Training for the Army but I'm finishing up my Edifier and ifi reviews currently, they should be up next day or so. And me too, I've been hearing really great things about these guys and this is an awesome opportunity to try them out. Hope you get approved though I'd like to hear your impressions too! 

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #68 of 344
Appreciate the kind words my friend. Been crazy busy this last month. Finished my Annual Training for the Army but I'm finishing up my Edifier and ifi reviews currently, they should be up next day or so. And me too, I've been hearing really great things about these guys and this is an awesome opportunity to try them out. Hope you get approved though I'd like to hear your impressions too! 
I have them bro! The exact same ones which will be out on tour, i just replaced the comply with INAIRS2 thats all. I bought the chord mojo earlier and its charging beside me, I cant wait to see how they perform together in a bit.

The Aria sounds great out of my phone alone, should really be something out of the mojo streaming Tidal HIFI.

Have you heard the mojo yet?

Glad your all good!

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #69 of 344
i would love to review the Arias after auditioning them.
drbluenewmexico

im an experienced audiophile and reviewer and continue to hear
a lot of new IEMs as part of my listening adventures.

i am an affiliate of Mojo Audio and do critical blind listening tests
with them to help decide which part configurations sound the best.
but i have no financial interest in that company.

i also produce live concerts at my ranch, www.3sidedwhole.com so
am always trying to match the headphone sound with live experiences
and see how that comes out...

best wishes, drbluenewmexico

Jun 24, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #70 of 344

Here's a photo of a custom-fit Aria in Ironwood with a Linum Balanced cable.... for those of you considering a custom in the future.

What a nice cable! I can't think of a better portable setup. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 4:55 PM Post #71 of 344
Guys, bought the chord mojo earlier to pair with my Aria... whoever gets these on the tour and has a mojo or something similar is in for a right treat. The sound is fantastic, intoxicating. Lukes created a beast of an IEM here to my ears...

Jun 24, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #72 of 344
I'm also very interested if/when you decide to do a European leg on the tour.

Jun 24, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #75 of 344

Users who are viewing this thread

Back