VE RUNABOUT Impressions Thread
Jul 22, 2016 at 5:06 AM Post #257 of 323
Quick question - has anyone tried to pair it with the Chord Mojo as source? 

I assume i just have to use a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable via the Mojo's headphone out? 

thanks! 

Jul 26, 2016 at 8:17 AM Post #258 of 323
Hi guys, sorry I'm a newbie at this, I have some question regarding BAT or DC mode on RA:

1. if the charger plugged + BAT mode = RA charge the battery and use battery as its source of power, correct?
2. if the charger plugged + DC mode = RA will use charger as its power source without using the battery thus good for desktop use, correct?
3. if the charger unplugged + BAT mode = RA will drain battery power like normal portable device, correct?
4. if the charger unplugged + DC mode = null, correct?

Jul 26, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #259 of 323
Hi guys, sorry I'm a newbie at this, I have some question regarding BAT or DC mode on RA:

1. if the charger plugged + BAT mode = RA charge the battery and use battery as its source of power, correct?

2. if the charger plugged + DC mode = RA will use charger as its power source without using the battery thus good for desktop use, correct?

3. if the charger unplugged + BAT mode = RA will drain battery power like normal portable device, correct?

4. if the charger unplugged + DC mode = null, correct?
Never! Do not connect the power supply when the battery installed inside the amplifier! Before connecting the unit, remove the batteries from the amplifier, in order to avoid unintended consequences. To charge the batteries you need to use an external battery charger :sunglasses:
13767284_1101730969921381_2624100043740354999_o.jpg

Jul 26, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #260 of 323
Never! Do not connect the power supply when the battery installed inside the amplifier! Before connecting the unit, remove the batteries from the amplifier, in order to avoid unintended consequences. To charge the batteries you need to use an external battery charger :sunglasses:
13767284_1101730969921381_2624100043740354999_o.jpg

I did think RA could charge the battery without needing an external battery charger lol
but it will be awesome if RA could actually do that so it will be more convenience without having to remove the battery every time I want to use RA as my desktop amplifier
I mean in my imagination, just switch to DC mode if you want to use charger power and BAT mode if you want to charge the battery and use it as powers source when the charger unplugged...
anyone can confirm this?? 

for now I will assume sir Golov method is the most safe method to use RA 
biggrin.gif

Note: I don't have RA yet but RA will be a good candidate for my first Amp...

Aug 3, 2016 at 9:08 PM Post #262 of 323
I got this a couple days ago and I'm blown away by this thing. It has power to spare and runs anything you throw at it. They sucked me in with the Monk's, Zen 2, and Duke. Now I'm complete with this amp! I was just going to use it at the office, but I can't leave it. It has become my go to piece of hi-fi. It's a little big to be carrying everywhere, but I'll put it down when the honeymoon is over. Very good price-performance ratio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back