VE RUNABOUT Impressions Thread
Aug 26, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #274 of 323
wow, only €30?
Btw, this your first amp?

It's very hard to find it now.
The only one is 40€ at 15 min far from my home lol.

Yep we can say it's my first portable amp. I had a Nuforce Icon Mobile long time ago, no good memories :D

Aug 31, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #278 of 323
I have the Chord Mojo, should i got for Runabout 2 ?
Will it be a step up from Chord Mojo ?

Sep 2, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #281 of 323
  Okay let's go !

Unfortunately my battery charger was dead on arrival...

geargeeksp@qq.com

let me know so I can get u a new one~ 

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #283 of 323

geargeeksp@qq.com

let me know so I can get u a new one~ 

Thanks Lee, I have already contacted the seller who I bought this. We'll see what happens next.
beerchug.gif

if u r buying the ra plus new~

then u r buying from me

but it could be that u bought the battery pack from a 3rd party , then in that case , I can do nothing to help u.

We run our own AE, taobao store as well as our site~

so feel free to contact me if u r getting them fro me.

cheers

Lee

Sep 2, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #284 of 323

then u r buying from me

but it could be that u bought the battery pack from a 3rd party , then in that case , I can do nothing to help u.

cheers

Lee

To be clear on this, I bought the batteries separetely way before I bought the amp cause I just knew I wanted a 9V battery amp lol.
That's why later I bought the amp alone from you.
So my issue is only between me and the seller of the charger, I'm unlucky this time, it happens sometimes 
frown.gif

I just appreciate your concern. 
wink.gif
  Thanks Lee!

Btw, RA Plus with battery seems to have a slightly more black background than plugged on psu and I like it! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 3, 2016 at 1:16 AM Post #285 of 323

then u r buying from me

cheers

Lee

To be clear on this, I bought the batteries separetely way before I bought the amp cause I just knew I wanted a 9V battery amp lol.
That's why later I bought the amp alone from you.
So my issue is only between me and the seller of the charger, I'm unlucky this time, it happens sometimes 
frown.gif

I just appreciate your concern. 
wink.gif
  Thanks Lee!

Btw, RA Plus with battery has a noticeable more black background than plugged on DC and I like it! 
smily_headphones1.gif

thx for explaining things up for me~

and soshine is normally quite decent in quality~ we had never ever had any issue with them on the charger side.

but I hate trouble , I was even considering if I should be selling the batteries outside of China.

now I know that it is not our fault, we will keep selling them then lol

also u can still talk to me if the seller can't solve it, we can just sell u a charger if u wanna.

but otherwise best luck to u , my friend.

Cheers

Lee

p.s. our amp is as black as it gets with battery, cuz there is no dc to dc voltage boost ~ clean power = clean sound

but if u wanna try some very hard to drive stuff, the psu will provide u almost double the power~ though less than what we got on ra2.0 with black battery, but quite nice if u have big cans  or  zen 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back