VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Dec 1, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #2,536 of 3,324
Any links to some of those rubber rings on AliExpress? My search yielded nothing.
I am still struggling with V2 and while they are very good I am not really smitten. I enjoy the v1 more so far.
The fit, naked, is also less than perfect and confortable, which doesn't help.

Dec 1, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #2,537 of 3,324
  Any links to some of those rubber rings on AliExpress? My search yielded nothing.
I am still struggling with V2 and while they are very good I am not really smitten. I enjoy the v1 more so far.
The fit, naked, is also less than perfect and confortable, which doesn't help.

The ones in my picture are just the included ear hooks with the fins removed. give that a try if you feel you dont need the ear hooks. Good way to tell if the rings will help. The Rings are like 7-8 bucks a pair and better to find out before ordering a pair imo.

yeah naked sounds better than with foam, but still not as full as the zen 1. with the rings, it really comes alive, not exaggerating here. It makes a night and day difference for me because the seal is everything to getting the bass and hence the tonal balance, right.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rubber-ring-for-earbuds-15mm-16mm-MX980-MX985-OMX985-MX880/32324321353.html 

Dec 1, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #2,538 of 3,324
I agree with RedJohn456 and others who have used the rubber rings. I swapped out my YUIN OK1 rubber rings on the 2nd day I received the Zen 2 and found it to be the best sounding solution for me. 

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:46 PM Post #2,541 of 3,324
Will try rubber rings aswell :)

Anyone know where to order Yuin OK1 full rubber rings (or a clone of..) ?

So how many versions of Zen 2.0 will there be ?
- Old Zen 2.0
- Old Zen 2.0 with black cardas cable
- New Zen 2.0 with balanced tuning
- New Zen 2.0 with balanced tuning (and with black cardas cable?)

That's a total of 4 for now, I guess it's too much for Zen 2.0 :frowning2:
Normal version just was out and already a future balanced version.

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #2,542 of 3,324

The ones in my picture are just the included ear hooks with the fins removed. give that a try if you feel you dont need the ear hooks. Good way to tell if the rings will help. The Rings are like 7-8 bucks a pair and better to find out before ordering a pair imo.

yeah naked sounds better than with foam, but still not as full as the zen 1. with the rings, it really comes alive, not exaggerating here. It makes a night and day difference for me because the seal is everything to getting the bass and hence the tonal balance, right.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rubber-ring-for-earbuds-15mm-16mm-MX980-MX985-OMX985-MX880/32324321353.html 

Thanks for the link. I just bought the lot of 10 for $20 since $6.50 for one pair is pretty ridiculous. I'll try to resell the extra ones I get in the US for $2+shipping if they're good. I didn't get the Earhoox with my Zen cause I was too impatient :)

Dec 2, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #2,545 of 3,324
MisterTao take pictures to the products before they send them to the clients, now i know my zen case is blue like i wanted=D i got 2 pair of earhoox and two cable clips(maybe used to reduce microphonics).

If I'm happy now ill throw a party when they arrive and make a festival after burn in =D all invited xD

edit: not to forget the most important item of them all, the VE monk, not used to pray, but good for rain, sports and other dangerous activities. 

Dec 2, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #2,546 of 3,324
MisterTao take pictures to the products before they send them to the clients, now i know my zen case is blue like i wanted=D i got 2 pair of earhoox and two cable clips(maybe used to reduce microphonics).

If I'm happy now ill throw a party when they arrive and make a festival after burn in =D all invited xD
Cool, man, congrats :grapes:

Dec 2, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #2,548 of 3,324

Users who are viewing this thread

Back