VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Sep 11, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #1,475 of 3,324
Hey, take it to the Duke or RA threads, guys 
wink_face.gif

Sep 11, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #1,477 of 3,324
My current set up is simply AmazeballsTM

Macbook ==> LH GeekOut V2 (line out) ==> VE RunABOUT ==> VE Zen (doughnut foam). This amp definitely brings out the best in the Zen, but imo you also need a really good dac to get the most out of the Zen. This sounds so good its not even funny as I doubt any of my other gear will get any listening time. Sounds like I am wearing full size not cans not earbuds!

Sep 11, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #1,479 of 3,324
  My current set up is simply AmazeballsTM

Macbook ==> LH GeekOut V2 (line out) ==> VE RunABOUT ==> VE Zen (doughnut foam). This amp definitely brings out the best in the Zen, but imo you also need a really good dac to get the most out of the Zen. This sounds so good its not even funny as I doubt any of my other gear will get any listening time. Sounds like I am wearing full size not cans not earbuds!

Awesome! Yup, the Zen is da bomb. Your setup sound awesome. I have to live with using them off of the HifimeDIY U2 Sabre dac ==> Cayin C5, or when going mobile, either my Xeulin 770 or the C3/BH combo. The Zens sound awesome off of all of them, but they make me want to upgrade my gear just to get all I can get out of them.

Sep 12, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #1,483 of 3,324
ali express states that it's $1280.00 USD for me... is that really the price of these earbuds???

Yeah, they're premium buds, meng :evil:

Seriously though, for some reason this is the strategy when they're out of stock - jack the price up with an extra zero :blink:

Sep 12, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #1,484 of 3,324
  ali express states that it's $1280.00 USD for me... is that really the price of these earbuds???

Yeah, they're premium buds, meng
evil_smiley.gif

Seriously though, for some reason this is the strategy when they're out of stock - jack the price up with an extra zero
blink.gif

Seems like with AE its not as clear cut as just removing it from the system when its out of stock, not sure. But yeah its out of stock and should be back pretty soon iirc

Sep 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #1,485 of 3,324
I just recently bought a FiiO X5 and hope to use these with the Zen's. How durable are these earbuds? Are they more durable than Apple Earbuds/Earpods at least?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back