VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Jul 10, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #902 of 3,324
do you know the price?

is it, in your opinion, the best earbud under 100$?

my E100 broke :frowning2:

Jul 10, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #905 of 3,324
thanks a lot!!!!

Jul 14, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #908 of 3,324
Sounded a helluva lot better than out of my iPhone :wink_face:

But seriously, it was the first thing I had at hand to plug into the B1 and I had to keep an ear out for the DHL ninja :ph34r: who was bringing the AD01 for the Alpha & Delta AD01 US Review Tour (shameless plug!) :L3000:

I need to listen to them out of a few more sources to really give a good answer. My gut feeling is that they'd like a clear / bright amp to compensate for the nice round bottom end they've got :evil:

I haven't had enough time with the B1 to tell whether it's the one or not. I'm also thing the Shanling H3 DAC/Amp I've got might play pretty well with the Zen.

I'm off for some camping for a few days and will give both Asura and Zen some more ear time with different sources after that!

Jul 17, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #911 of 3,324
For those who are not in our FB group. 

Sorry guys, The Monk and Asura got delayed, cuz I was in hospitalized for a bit.

Now I am back and kicking ( while bleeding a little still ......)

will definitely speed things up.

Cheers

Lee

@Wbmanns @murphythecat 

p.s. @golov17 @RedJohn456 thanks brothers fro the support. 

Jul 19, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #912 of 3,324
For those who are not in our FB group. 

Sorry guys, The Monk and Asura got delayed, cuz I was in hospitalized for a bit.

Now I am back and kicking ( while bleeding a little still ......)

will definitely speed things up.

Cheers

Lee

@Wbmanns
 @murphythecat

p.s. @golov17
 @RedJohn456
 thanks brothers fro the support. 

Sorry I'm so useless on the FB thing and didn't realize you were going through this1 It sounds like you're on the road to recovery now though. Good luck Lee!

A bit of love for the Zens over in the Pono thread. Seems like a good match :)
http://www.head-fi.org/t/629454/pono-neil-youngs-portable-hi-res-music-player/3810_30#post_11773119

Jul 20, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #913 of 3,324
Hi friends.

Really amazing the sound of Zen using my DX100 (Hi Gain).

I think the DX100 is a powerful DAP and can drive the Zen with authority without an extra amp.

The Zen impress me because the very power and in the same time precise bass, I can feel that "texture" the very good bass and bigger sound that never heard in the PK1.

Really happy with this new earbud.

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #914 of 3,324
Man, am I glad I signed up for the VE Zen tour. Thanks fleasbaby!!!

These puppies sound sooo nice! Listening to some old skool New Order with Fiii X5 -> Aune B1 -> Zen :L3000:

I tried the B1 in Low Gain, and the sound was thin. Kick the B1, and the Zen started jammin'!!!

Nice full sound with well-rounded and responsive bottom end, sweet mids, and just enough upper mids and highs to keep it engaging without moving into fatuiging territory. Soundstage is quite nice, as well. Nice job VE!!!

I'm pretty damn sure I just found my favorite earbuds and need to A/B against some of my full size cans to see if it's worth it :blink:

My only caveat is the high impedance. Theses puppies are quite demanding for an earbud :eek:

What kind of magic fairy dust did you pack into these VE???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back