VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
May 4, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #291 of 3,324

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=39846393735
Wait for an updated version on Aliexpress.

How do I get these in UK?

Sorry , this is currently out of stock, but we are working on a update version which will only cost 5usd, and put it on aliexpress for the world, like for continental US users , using ePacket , will only cost 2usd with tracking number ,arriving around 10days, similar service to EMS , but cheaper , same goes for all those live in Russia Federation, this service also works for Canada, UK but might cost another 2USD for the shipping.

I wanna bring the new VE Monk to the world, and hopefully, the world likes them lol 
jecklinsmile.gif

May 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #293 of 3,324
  Sorry , this is currently out of stock, but we are working on a update version which will only cost 5usd, and put it on aliexpress for the world, like for continental US users , using ePacket , will only cost 2usd with tracking number ,arriving around 10days, similar service to EMS , but cheaper , same goes for all those live in Russia Federation, this service also works for Canada, UK but might cost another 2USD for the shipping.

I wanna bring the new VE Monk to the world, and hopefully, the world likes them lol 
jecklinsmile.gif

How long does EMS take to ship to Canada? If ePacket is 2 dollars and it gets here in 10 days thats a pretty good deal. EMS is around 20 dollars correct?

May 4, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #294 of 3,324

I wanna bring the new VE Monk to the waynes world, and hopefully, the world likes I'm rather certain that waynes world will love them lol 
jecklinsmile.gif

Fixed that for ya! Hey Lee, when do you think that they will be available?

May 4, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #295 of 3,324
ePacket is around 10days for CANADA for 3 - 4usd, yes, i think it is a real good deal. LOL

May 4, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #296 of 3,324
thx, now it sounds much better,LOL
hopefully, in a month.

May 5, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #300 of 3,324
  yes my friend :blush:

Does that improve the sound? Will that enhance the lows and mids on the Zen and not make them as veiled? 

Also, like I said, it's not that these VE buds are BAD...I just think that the only other bud I have to compare them to is just that much better.

If I compare them to the Zune buds then they're AMAZING! Should I use the Zune and Baldoor bud as comparisons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back