Vape-Fi
Jul 8, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #2,086 of 3,183

The WeeLeaf Pico is an excellent choice for a small mod!

Raven's Moon in dripper mode on the Pico.

That looks awesome! 

Its a good little mod, absolutely. Just with sub-ohm tanks you need to carry a spare battery or two.

I'm using a 2900mAh Efest in mine. :)

Jul 8, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #2,087 of 3,183

That looks awesome! 

Its a good little mod, absolutely. Just with sub-ohm tanks you need to carry a spare battery or two.

I'm using a 2900mAh Efest in mine. :)

Those batteries show up as a 15A+ CDR on mooch's list. As long as you keep the Pico under 45W you will be safe when the battery level drops down.

You might want to consider the Samsung 30Q's or LG HG2's. All depends on what you will be running for power, if your using the Pico at 55W+ all day then I'd really consider getting some 25A or 30A CDR's but they will only be 1500mAh, so you give up run time for safety.

Here is mooch's latest chart.

Jul 8, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #2,088 of 3,183
  Those batteries show up as a 15A+ CDR on mooch's list. As long as you keep the Pico under 45W you will be safe when the battery level drops down.

You might want to consider the Samsung 30Q's or LG HG2's. All depends on what you will be running for power, if your using the Pico at 55W+ all day then I'd really consider getting some 25A or 30A CDR's but they will only be 1500mAh, so you give up run time for safety.

Here is mooch's latest chart.

Thanks for the chart!

I hang around 25-35 watts mostly on 0.5ohm coils. I'm not really into high wattage vaping (atm). 

Even with my mods using dual 18650 I still hang around that wattage. I have some Samsungs here and a few others.

Jul 8, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #2,089 of 3,183

Thanks for the chart!

I hang around 25-35 watts mostly on 0.5ohm coils. I'm not really into high wattage vaping (atm). 

Even with my mods using dual 18650 I still hang around that wattage. I have some Samsungs here and a few others.

Excellent, Uncle H2O!

Vape Safe!
beerchug.gif

Jul 9, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #2,091 of 3,183
You know, I want it and I want it now. 

I am growing ever frustrated that I can't have what I want!

You Nextasis snobs can go .....................................

A month I try. And another we go. 

Jul 9, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #2,092 of 3,183
Have any of you guys tried the GeekVape Eagle yet? I don't know how to build my own coils etc...(I would like to learn at some point) but the Eagle looks like it would be a good bridge between replaceable coils and building my own. 

Jul 9, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #2,093 of 3,183
  You know, I want it and I want it now. 

I am growing ever frustrated that I can't have what I want!

You Nextasis snobs can go .....................................

A month I try. And another we go. 

Open your big ******* mouth and doors will open. Yea, backdooring horseschiit. I love HEMO. Pay to pay. Nextasis snob checking in.

Jul 10, 2016 at 9:30 PM Post #2,095 of 3,183
  #NextasisLyfe

We'll see. These ******* zealots have me on SSV wire. I'm like...........what the ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Should be fun and I'm a bit excited. 

Jul 11, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #2,096 of 3,183
  We'll see. These ******* zealots have me on SSV wire. I'm like...........what the ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Should be fun and I'm a bit excited. 

Have fun with that stuff.

The boys in the "TC beyond Ni200: Nickel Purity, Dicodes; Ti, SS, Resistherm NiFe30; Coefficient of Resistance" thread on ECF have confronted SSV about there false and bogus claims of their Ti wire in the past.

There are a few metallurgists in the group and you are not getting Grade 1 Titanium, just boutique packaged Grade 2 full of marking BS... Hence the custom DNA Profile so it performs like it should.

Get yourself some Temco
http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com/search.html?search_bar=1&t1=titanium+wire&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

CrazyWire
http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/products/GR1--Grade-1--Titanium-Wire-.html

or Zivipf
http://www.zivipf.com/epages/63862298.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63862298/Categories/Heizdraht/Titandraht

At least then you know you are getting proper wire without the false claims and BS.

Jul 11, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #2,097 of 3,183

Have fun with that stuff.

The boys in the "TC beyond Ni200: Nickel Purity, Dicodes; Ti, SS, Resistherm NiFe30; Coefficient of Resistance" thread on ECF have confronted SSV about there false and bogus claims of their Ti wire in the past.

There are a few metallurgists in the group and you are not getting Grade 1 Titanium, just boutique packaged Grade 2 full of marking BS... Hence the custom DNA Profile so it performs like it should.

Get yourself some Temco
http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com/search.html?search_bar=1&t1=titanium+wire&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

CrazyWire
http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/products/GR1--Grade-1--Titanium-Wire-.html

or Zivipf
http://www.zivipf.com/epages/63862298.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63862298/Categories/Heizdraht/Titandraht

At least then you know you are getting proper wire without the false claims and BS.

I think you know I'm skeptical of all the boutique wire. I was surprised that TC was popular with mesh. I am only going to use the SSV because the guy is including it.

I had a NextGen on loan but this will be the time for me to really dig into mesh and see if it's something I want to stick with.

StealVape had mesh recommended to me but I also saw Zivipf had stock which was used by VHS, so I'll do my diligence to find my sweet spot within those parameters as well.

Jul 11, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #2,098 of 3,183
  I think you know I'm skeptical of all the boutique wire. I was surprised that TC was popular with mesh. I am only going to use the SSV because the guy is including it.

I had a NextGen on loan but this will be the time for me to really dig into mesh and see if it's something I want to stick with.

StealVape had mesh recommended to me but I also saw Zivipf had stock which was used by VHS, so I'll do my diligence to find my sweet spot within those parameters as well.

I knew you would.
I just wanted to post in case anyone else was thinking that Sweet Spot Vapors might be a good choice for Ti due to the marketing claims.
beerchug.gif

Jul 12, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #2,099 of 3,183
Have you guys ever experienced a tank drying your mouth out more than what's considered normal?

This new tank I have here the iSub V really drys my mouth out after only a few draws on it. Like its sucking the life and fluid from my body LOL.

Its on 0.5ohm coils, 60/40 ratio juice (8mg nic)

My Aspire Atlantis 2 and Cleito don't do this, well, some dehydration is normal but not like the iSub tank does.

I don't even really want to use it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back