Vape-Fi
Jul 3, 2016 at 7:14 PM Post #2,056 of 3,183
  Might look at the Avocado 24 in the future, just want to practice building first.

Take a big pass on the Avocado 24, the build quality on them is random, the AFC spins freely on mine and they whistle like Schiit.

Look into the Limitless Plus RDTA instead.

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #2,057 of 3,183
  Take a big pass on the Avocado 24, the build quality on them is random, the AFC spins freely on mine and they whistle like Schiit.

Look into the Limitless Plus RDTA instead.

Will do! Build quality and consistency is a big factor for me and it looks like the Limitless gets reviewed quite well. I'll be sure to come here to check in when I decide on purchasing my 'endgame' (of sorts) RTA. MY roommate just built a COV Hunter dual coil setup (.37 ohms) and it tastes pretty good, kind of weak vapor production though, needs more airflow I think.

Jul 4, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #2,058 of 3,183
  Will do! Build quality and consistency is a big factor for me and it looks like the Limitless gets reviewed quite well. I'll be sure to come here to check in when I decide on purchasing my 'endgame' (of sorts) RTA. MY roommate just built a COV Hunter dual coil setup (.37 ohms) and it tastes pretty good, kind of weak vapor production though, needs more airflow I think.

I have an Emerald Green Royal Hunter. I also have a silver battery door for the VT133 that will be painted green, so it's all matchy matchy.
biggrin.gif
A single fused Clapton in the RH, wicked with dm Viskose (Rayon) provides excellent flavor.

Jul 5, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #2,060 of 3,183
Anyone else tried the Crown 2 yet, as I got mine today and the flavour is rather lacking on my 0.5 coil at 70w, a bit of a letdown so far, although I think it's the coils that are causing the issues, from what I've read from reviews.

Jul 5, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #2,061 of 3,183
Wow. Murdock continues to flat out impress. No one does weird like he does it.

Jul 5, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #2,062 of 3,183
Iridescent Opal. Absolutely.

Jul 5, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #2,064 of 3,183

What is GSL?

need to try the new flavor.

Love that new mod with, what it seems like, mother of pearls.

GSL is an anise base with a (in generalized terms) candy background. Someone has said gummy bears - I can see that. I pick up multiple fruits, though. It's not exactly candy candy sweet,
or fruit fruit sweet, but it's a general sweet backend with fronting anise and is so, so ******* good.

But, really, all you need in life is Grenada.

Mother of pearls is coming, but I dig how it sparkles in the sunlight, which I'll capture one day.

Jul 5, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #2,065 of 3,183
  GSL is an anise base with a (in generalized terms) candy background. Someone has said gummy bears - I can see that. I pick up multiple fruits, though. It's not exactly candy candy sweet,
or fruit fruit sweet, but it's a general sweet backend with fronting anise and is so, so ******* good.

But, really, all you need in life is Grenada.

Mother of pearls is coming, but I dig how it sparkles in the sunlight, which I'll capture one day.

hmmmm sounds tasty.  Gonna have to try it.

Grenada is part of my life now, and it ain't leaving :)

I know that shine from anywhere.  My parents use to sell chinese rosewood furniture that had a lot of mother of pearl inlay.  Its a beautiful material.

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #2,066 of 3,183

hmmmm sounds tasty.  Gonna have to try it.

Grenada is part of my life now, and it ain't leaving :)

I know that shine from anywhere.  My parents use to sell chinese rosewood furniture that had a lot of mother of pearl inlay.  Its a beautiful material.

I will get you a bottle of GSL. Glad Grenada left an impression. Will see how much this block pops in color as I rather loved the more neutral tones shown in the pic.

Jul 6, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #2,068 of 3,183

No need bro i'll just order some, i need more juice anyways.  Does giant carry it?  I can't seem to find it on their site.

You have to order from his group.

Jul 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #2,069 of 3,183
Definitely going to get some proper mixing juice. Wifey has mixed some good stuff :-

Florida Orange, Strawberry & Cola.
Aniseed Mint & Blackcurrant.
Blackcurrant (Chewitts) & Strawberry.
Toffee, Vanilla & Cola.
Cola & Cherry.

Cola seems to be a good mixer.

I have no idea of the percentages because she mixes them by scent.

Currently vaping Caramel Candy (Werthers Original). I didn't think I'd be vaping Werthers' when I got up this morning
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #2,070 of 3,183
Newest addition. Thoroughly enjoying it. 

The collision of two worlds. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back