Vape-Fi
Jul 6, 2016 at 11:59 PM Post #2,071 of 3,183
  Definitely going to get some proper mixing juice. Wifey has mixed some good stuff :-

Florida Orange, Strawberry & Cola.
Aniseed & Blackcurrant.
Blackcurrant (Chewitts) & Strawberry.
Toffee, Vanilla & Cola.
Cola & Cherry.

Cola seems to be a good mixer.

I have no idea of the percentages because she mixes them by scent.

Currently vaping Caramel Candy (Werthers Original). I didn't think I'd be vaping Werthers' when I got up this morning
biggrin.gif

I've been getting into mixing a lot recently.

Mostly Flavour West.

Cookies & Cream
French Vanilla
Vanilla Custard
Rocky Road
Chocolate Mint
Beetle Juice

Mixing them at around 15% with 50/50 base.

Cookies & Cream is excellent, ordered more of that straight away.

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #2,072 of 3,183
  Anyone else tried the Crown 2 yet, as I got mine today and the flavour is rather lacking on my 0.5 coil at 70w, a bit of a letdown so far, although I think it's the coils that are causing the issues, from what I've read from reviews.

I sold my original Crown, it was a headeache in the end. Would vape 'ok' for a for a while but I personally found the flavour lacking and it always leaked. If you can keep buying coils Aspire Cleito is a good, easy fill, no leak tank.

I use 0.27ohm coils and keep the wattage low, around 30-35 watts.

Jul 7, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #2,073 of 3,183

I sold my original Crown, it was a headeache in the end. Would vape 'ok' for a for a while but I personally found the flavour lacking and it always leaked. If you can keep buying coils Aspire Cleito is a good, easy fill, no leak tank.

I did have one leaky coil with the Cleito but have been through 2-3 since and no leaks at all and the flavor is very good. I use the .2 coils as well but have it at about 55-60 watts.

Jul 7, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #2,074 of 3,183

I've been getting into mixing a lot recently.

Mostly Flavour West.

Cookies & Cream
French Vanilla
Vanilla Custard
Rocky Road
Chocolate Mint
Beetle Juice

Mixing them at around 15% with 50/50 base.

Cookies & Cream is excellent, ordered more of that straight away.

I'm going to seek out Cookies & Cream mixers here in Blighty. I'm on a major health kick right now and it could solve my cravings for HD/B&J Cookie Dough ice cream
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #2,076 of 3,183

LOL, i went back on my diet and I had the same exact thought.  Get all the desert flavors to kill my cravings.

I've lost 2 stone in 7 weeks and I'm not missing much, but I could murder someone for a bottle of Cherry Coke or a tub of Cookie Dough
ph34r.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #2,077 of 3,183
Lbs, you wankers.

Jul 7, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #2,080 of 3,183
Built a single coil setup on my Mutation Xs while on my lunch break. For my first attempt, it turned out pretty well. Just had some pre-built tiger coils and Cotton Bacon for the wick, .67 ohms.

It's quite tasty but I think I can improve next time in how I wick it so I will have to drip less frequently. Pretty happy with it though! I'll do dual coils next. Also I'm on the lookout for a bigger RDA with a larger juice well and more room to build, send any recommendations my way.

Jul 7, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #2,081 of 3,183
Also I'm on the lookout for a bigger RDA with a larger juice well and more room to build, send any recommendations my way.

46mm Fat Boy Alliance is what you are looking for!
biggrin.gif

Or a 40mm Mason.

Jul 7, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #2,082 of 3,183

if you're looking for a replacement for your Crown, i just got the Tornado Nano and for premade coils, it hits harder than any premades i've tried thus far.  takes 60-80w for the .3ohms but it produces huge flavor and vapor.  it's also really cheap. i got mine for $22.95US and it comes with one premade coil and an RBA deck if you want to get into rebuilding.  also comes with one clear glass and one color changing glass, which is sorta gimmicky, but i think it looks pretty good on the black tank. 

here's the same glass in my hot car. 

Jul 8, 2016 at 6:15 AM Post #2,083 of 3,183
My little pocket rocket. Pico and iSub V.

Really pleased with this little top fill tank. The air flow is a little restricted compared to my other tanks but the flavour is right up there using the iSub coils.

Jul 8, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #2,084 of 3,183
  46mm Fat Boy Alliance is what you are looking for!
biggrin.gif

Or a 40mm Mason.

My roommate has some friends that own a vapor shop that we visited last night and I saw one of those Fatboys there, was very intrigued but probably a little too big for me!
eek.gif

I did end up purchasing a Vector there and set it up last night. In an excited rush to try it, I again could have done better with wicking but it tastes amazing! Using two 28 ga Tiger coils, about .3 ohms.

Airflow just from the top means I have to pull a bit harder but I love having a nice big juice well, build area and best of all, no spitback and no leaks!

Jul 8, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #2,085 of 3,183
  My little pocket rocket. Pico and iSub V.

Really pleased with this little top fill tank. The air flow is a little restricted compared to my other tanks but the flavour is right up there using the iSub coils.

The WeeLeaf Pico is an excellent choice for a small mod!

Raven's Moon in dripper mode on the Pico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back