Vape-Fi
Jun 29, 2016 at 6:19 AM Post #2,042 of 3,183

For someone who has about 6 puffs a day, I think I've overdone the juice thing.
atsmile.gif

I've got some Toffee, Vanilla, Cola, Cherry, Caramel Candy, Strawberry, Tiger Blood (mixed fruit), Drumstix, Hodge's Homebrew (Butterscotch /Custard) & Desert Oasis (Aniseed).

My wife Elin did a mix of Drumstix, Hodges & Cola last night and it was lush. It was like a burnt cream then Toffee and a hint of Cola on the exhale.

Elins' family own a farm in Denmark and she used to make Yoghurt in their dairy. I know it's not 'mixing as we know it Jim', but I may get some mixer juices to see what concoctions she can come up with.

I'm useless at it. I thought Cola with a splash of Aniseed would be nice, boy was I wrong
redface.gif

I'm going to let them Steep for a day or two. All the above juice suppliers are UK based, I believe.

Jun 29, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #2,044 of 3,183
Another beauty. But I think they're both out the doors. :p

Jun 29, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #2,045 of 3,183

For someone who has about 6 puffs a day, I think I've overdone the juice thing.
atsmile.gif

I've got some Toffee, Vanilla, Cola, Cherry, Caramel Candy, Strawberry, Tiger Blood (mixed fruit), Drumstix, Hodge's Homebrew (Devon Cream) & Desert Oasis (Aniseed).

My wife Elin did a mix of Drumstix, Hodges & Cola last night and it was lush. It was like a burnt cream then Toffee and a hint of Cola on the exhale.

Elins' family own a farm in Denmark and she used to make Yoghurt in their dairy. I know it's not 'mixing as we know it Jim', but I may get some mixer juices to see what concoctions she can come up with.

I'm useless at it. I thought Cola with a splash of Aniseed would be nice, boy was I wrong
redface.gif

I'm going to let them Steep for a day or two. All the above juice suppliers are UK based, I believe.

You've just begun...

arghem, did I hear aniseed? Well, in that case, may I introduce you to the wonderful jamaican twist-mix that is Grenada. Imagine you are on a beach, now...

No, really. Grenada needs to be in your life, if not, you will be down 1 stalker. Think of the consequences.

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #2,046 of 3,183
  You've just begun...

arghem, did I hear aniseed? Well, in that case, may I introduce you to the wonderful jamaican twist-mix that is Grenada. Imagine you are on a beach, now...

No, really. Grenada needs to be in your life, if not, you will be down 1 stalker. Think of the consequences.

Pretty difficult to get here. I'll add it to my list if I do international orders
beerchug.gif

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #2,047 of 3,183
Jun 29, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #2,048 of 3,183
Thanks for the offer P 
smily_headphones1.gif
I should be going to Montreal & NY in October.  I've bought all this stuff and I'm barely using it, I think I've got carried away by Tech again <<< INSERT FACE PALM SMILEY HERE >>>

I'll seek it out if I'm still vaping then
beerchug.gif

Jul 1, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #2,050 of 3,183
  You've just begun...

You pushing your crazy concoctions again 
wink.gif

Grenada is good, I think I like it better than Pluid now.

Jul 1, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #2,051 of 3,183

You pushing your crazy concoctions again 
wink.gif

Grenada is good, I think I like it better than Pluid now.

Eh, spreading that truth.

No,  Grenada has always been bettar than everything. :p GSL, now, that is much better than Pluid. 

I'll see if maybe I can get a bottle of that to you.

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #2,054 of 3,183
This week I ordered the iSub V or iSub Vortex to test out. Quite cheap and reminds me of  AspireCleito design.

And I'm extremely proud of my DIY Cookies & Cream. Although nothing complicated the result in flavour at 15% concentrate is one of my favourites yet.

Jul 3, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #2,055 of 3,183
Getting in to building now. Got a couple premade tiger coils to ease myself into it. I got a Mutation Xs RDA free with my now dead Project Sub-Ohm mod. the RX200S has been an excellent mod, love the three batteries and large screen. Running an Arctic V8 with tiger coils and it's excellent. After replacing the coil in the Cleito, no leaks and excellent flavor. Got a Wismec Drip Tank and Crown II on the way. Should be set on variety. 3 no-fuss tanks for on-the-go and two rebuildables I can use at home. Might look at the Avocado 24 in the future, just want to practice building first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back