Vanessa Hudgens of 'High School Musical' showing her business.
Sep 19, 2007 at 5:52 AM Post #61 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wodgy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One thing that disturbs me more is that she doesn't appear to have any place in her room to do homework.

Perhaps she isn't in college yet! After all she was born in 1988.

Sep 19, 2007 at 8:21 AM Post #62 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But I stand by my point, that the stigmatization of the human body in American culture is backward and is seen as such by the rest of the civilized world.

We're backward? Go pick yourself up Iranian playboy or kiss and actress on Indian tv.

Sep 19, 2007 at 9:23 AM Post #63 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by whistler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Perhaps she isn't in college yet! After all she was born in 1988.

Then she would be in college unless she didn't apply.

Sep 19, 2007 at 12:46 PM Post #64 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're backward? Go pick yourself up Iranian playboy or kiss and actress on Indian tv.

Saying "X is worse" doesn't make us any better. Given American attitudes towards violence, our attitutes whenever someone exposes a nipple are terribly hypocritical.

Sep 19, 2007 at 3:41 PM Post #65 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy-crap. Jessica Biel has a freakishly perfect body. I mean I'm honestly kinda freaked out.

Yep. That is one fit human being.
biggrin.gif
Fit for me to have deep meaningful monkey-sex with, that is!
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #66 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Saying "X is worse" doesn't make us any better. Given American attitudes towards violence, our attitutes whenever someone exposes a nipple are terribly hypocritical.

thats true were surprisingly conservative when it comes to sex especially when it places like Europe its so casual/normal. According to one of the classes I took, its because the United States still has some puritanical ideals that being one of them. Don't know if thats the real reason but it does make some sense.

Sep 20, 2007 at 12:47 AM Post #67 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So true, I say we need more of both!
icon10.gif
Specially the 2nd!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 20, 2007 at 3:30 AM Post #69 of 75
I love naked women. Carry on.

Sep 20, 2007 at 3:56 AM Post #70 of 75
Quote:

Make me.

Sep 20, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #72 of 75
Quote:

To be fair, the whole snafu with Richard Gere and Shilpa Shetty was totally blown out of proportion by about 4-5 extremely conservative leading politicians and judges and the party supporters for said men. The majority of the population really couldn't have cared less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back