V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Oct 6, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #1,051 of 1,269

Hello all,
Great shield designs! I recently got a pair of M80s and would love a couple of custom shields. However I'm not very computer savvy so I can't figure out how to add an image. Also, they image I have is too small. Can anyone make a mock-up or perhaps modify the logo I want? I'd even be willing to reward someone who can help me.  

Here's the design:

Oct 6, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #1,052 of 1,269

Hello all,
Great shield designs! I recently got a pair of M80s and would love a couple of custom shields. However I'm not very computer savvy so I can't figure out how to add an image. Also, they image I have is too small. Can anyone make a mock-up or perhaps modify the logo I want? I'd even be willing to reward someone who can help me.  

Here's the design:

Fix your links

Nov 13, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #1,058 of 1,269

No. Those are trademarked images.

Is this really a problem?

I wanted to get some shields with the Monstercat logo guess that's out of the question? 

It's only if they recognize it. 
I have a trademarked logo on mine, but it was from a small company so it passed through. I am using it for my own use and NOT for sale so I don't see why it can't be allowed. 

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #1,059 of 1,269
^thx!

If so could someone make ma a template with the monstercat logo? (m-100's)

Maybe one with just the cast and one with the cat and monstercat under/above it? 

Thx :D

Nov 26, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #1,063 of 1,269
I think Alucard's insignia would look pretty good too.  Though it may be a bit too  "busy".  Might get away with the LP/m100's but the much for SX/M80's.

I think it looks great :D and they can manage this much detail. Just ask them in a e-mail how good it would come out.

What do you guy think? Too much detail?

I think this will look sick with white engraving on matte black shields.

No it's good the details will come out well, maybe a little bit small so that you won't be able to see olit from far away :)

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #1,064 of 1,269
Hi guys,
I've been looking over this site and others for about a month researching for my first ever premium headphones(all headphones I have ever owned have been the free kinds that come with phone and what not). Based on my research and recomendations off this site I have decided on the V-Moda XS and I am struggling deciding on a shield design. I have no graphic design skills at all so I have instead found some pictures on the internet and wanted input on what you guys thought would work or not on XS shields. I plan on ordering the XS this weekend so any input you have is appreciated

I am a big Gundam fan and that's what the first two are from

I am also a big fan of the Alien franchise which is where these come from

And finally I play a lot of Diablo 3 ROS as a With Doctor so I was thinking this

I am afraid the second gundam picture and the Witch doctor are too detailed for the size of the XS sheilds. What you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

Dec 6, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #1,065 of 1,269
Hi guys,
I've been looking over this site and others for about a month researching for my first ever premium headphones(all headphones I have ever owned have been the free kinds that come with phone and what not). Based on my research and recomendations off this site I have decided on the V-Moda XS and I am struggling deciding on a shield design. I have no graphic design skills at all so I have instead found some pictures on the internet and wanted input on what you guys thought would work or not on XS shields. I plan on ordering the XS this weekend so any input you have is appreciated

I am a big Gundam fan and that's what the first two are from

I am also a big fan of the Alien franchise which is where these come from

And finally I play a lot of Diablo 3 ROS as a With Doctor so I was thinking this

I am afraid the second gundam picture and the Witch doctor are too detailed for the size of the XS sheilds. What you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

Those might not go through for shields, no trademarked logos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back