V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Feb 29, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #1,202 of 1,269
Here's mine, you can tell what genre I'm a fan of :)

EDIT:  How to post image?  These tags "
" dont work.

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv249/BoostedSupraMK3/_20160229_111932_zpstviesbju.jpg

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #1,207 of 1,269
Wow I Just found out that m-100 wings (the covers by the headband) are not changeable, I have the m-100 shadow the color I want and anything other than  silver or 1 shade of red does not look that good. I would have gotten the matte black if I knew that
I did not see any info on that on their web site, I assumed after seeing that custom plates dont come with wings that was why the stock wings were shown

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #1,208 of 1,269
Yea I found that out the hard way as well. At least I picked colors to match the stock wing plates. Sorry and looks like you are spending money for more plates huh?

Mar 23, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #1,209 of 1,269
I just got around to dressing them up and emailed V-Moda asking if the non custom plates came with wings and was told they wont fit.
I have LP's, XS's and M-100 and I love the V-Moda sound and the M-100 are my favorite   
If I knew I would have gotten the Matte  

Mar 23, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #1,210 of 1,269
Yeah they do. I was confused when the package arived and the Ribin was cut and there was no separate box with my coustom shields in it but turns out they installed them and even put on the matching wings a little touch I liked. However it looks so nice I don't think I will ever put the stock shields or wings on

Mar 23, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #1,213 of 1,269
I would have thought since the m-100 were designed after the LP, The m-100 would have been designed so the wings would fit to keep there products consistent across the whole line  
Either way there should have been info on their web site 
Great head phones but too bad I cant get the ones I like the most to look the way I want them to  

May 31, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #1,214 of 1,269
Hello there, I'd like to have some feedback on what I've been working on. Here are the files, including the inverted pictures (that I'll send) and non-inverted ones for the finished product.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cgwvqow3pqab4ye/AAARQeASuaaeeQgE3D2lUx9Ja?dl=0

I used paint.NET to crop and colour the silhouette, arrange the moon in the background and and add some black and white here and there for the contour/outline. The blade of the scythe is a plain grey for now, but I'd like to know how I could give it a steel-grey colour. I know its possible from previous posts in this thread, but not sure how to do it.

Would Photoshop and Illustrator be needed? Because there is no trial version of for Vista.

EDIT: Added the right side shield and a template with additional elements.

Jun 1, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #1,215 of 1,269
Hello there, I'd like to have some feedback on what I've been working on. Here are the files, including the inverted pictures (that I'll send) and non-inverted ones for the finished product.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cgwvqow3pqab4ye/AAARQeASuaaeeQgE3D2lUx9Ja?dl=0

I used paint.NET to crop and colour the silhouette, arrange the moon in the background and and add some black and white here and there for the contour/outline. The blade of the scythe is a plain grey for now, but I'd like to know how I could give it a steel-grey colour. I know its possible from previous posts in this thread, but not sure how to do it.

Would Photoshop and Illustrator be needed? Because there is no trial version of for Vista.

EDIT: Added the right side shield and a template with additional elements.
Cool idea. I'd like to see what the final product will look like.

Rip Monty Oum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back