V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Nov 19, 2015 at 3:14 AM Post #1,186 of 1,269
I have a question about getting a custom 3D design done:

I am skilled with 3D modelling, however just not in Photoshop. Is it at all possible to submit an .OBJ file that mimics the shape of the shield and then the designers there take it from there? Is there any 3D templates available for download as well? I downloaded Photoshop and the whole 3D side of the program is foreign to me (however if necessary I'm sure I can figure it out) and the template seemed to just be in 2D? I ask because I plan on getting Plated Rose Gold and I want to make sure I like the look before I continue, if that makes sense.

Any clarifications would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Nov 25, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #1,187 of 1,269
Hi there,

I recently got a pair of Crossfade wireless, and I'm in love with them! I'm looking to get some custom shields made, but am not skilled enough to make a pair. I was wondering if someone here would be kind enough to help me out here - (I would be willing to make a small thank you donation if needed!)

I am looking to use this vector file as a basi: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/e/e7/Diamond_Dogs.svg/revision/latest?cb=20150121151638

But want the colouring of the logo to look the same as it appears here: http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/-10AAOxy7odRz36E/s-l300.jpg

Would somebody be able to make the colour modifications to the vector, and align it to the V-Moda template?

Cheers

Gibs

Jan 2, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #1,189 of 1,269
Hi guys,

My bro recently got m100s with laser engraved aluminium. Red aluminium with the swiss cross engraved on it. Its only been a few days and it seems like the colour is already coming back where it was engraved. What should we do?

Thanks in advance

Jan 3, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #1,191 of 1,269
Hi there,

I recently got a pair of Crossfade wireless, and I'm in love with them! I'm looking to get some custom shields made, but am not skilled enough to make a pair. I was wondering if someone here would be kind enough to help me out here - (I would be willing to make a small thank you donation if needed!)

I am looking to use this vector file as a basi: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/e/e7/Diamond_Dogs.svg/revision/latest?cb=20150121151638

But want the colouring of the logo to look the same as it appears here: http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/-10AAOxy7odRz36E/s-l300.jpg

Would somebody be able to make the colour modifications to the vector, and align it to the V-Moda template?

Cheers

Gibs

Coloured printing isn't possible for the 3D or 2d shields. You can only choose the shield colour .
Edit- your desired picture will be printed in white

Feb 26, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #1,198 of 1,269
M-100's? And going with 3D or etched?
I was really debating on the M-100 or the new wireless I only had my old old LP1 and got 50% off the LP2. now the only headsets I've ever used were the LP1's I had them for almost 6 years i liked there sound I'm no super audiophile but I know what I like. But turns out the 50% code you get will work on the second pair of shields you pick that come with your headset so I got 14k gold plate

Feb 26, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #1,199 of 1,269
I was really debating on the M-100 or the new wireless I only had my old old LP1 and got 50% off the LP2. now the only headsets I've ever used were the LP1's I had them for almost 6 years i liked there sound I'm no super audiophile but I know what I like. But turns out the 50% code you get will work on the second pair of shields you pick that come with your headset so I got 14k gold plate

Rockin'! Sounds killer - classy.
I'm too cheap and got fiber shields that I ended up painting, but one day perhaps... maybe rhodium :)

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #1,200 of 1,269
Rockin'! Sounds killer - classy.
I'm too cheap and got fiber shields that I ended up painting, but one day perhaps... maybe rhodium :)
Sounds nice I looked at that to. I decided to take the shield deal over a higher end headset but it's still an upgrade and It saved dosh in the long run. But that's the nice thing about v moda is from aluminum to platnum you make that headset look the way you want its your style . I'll probably never put my gold shields on unles I'm going somewhere nice any way :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back