V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Jun 25, 2014 at 10:34 AM Post #976 of 1,269
1. yes, they can do pretty cool shading nowadays. check it out on this forum some guys posted some intricate shading designs
2. yes, lots of people does different design left and right
3. i think the bigger the brand/image, the less likely gets printed. like zelda is less likely sued than a mickey mouse image

Jun 27, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #978 of 1,269
Hey. Anyone thinks if this might be a good idea?
I would want to use midnight blue for these.

test25js18.jpg

Im not really happy with the hanzi for yu and ai. I think maybe something better could be done with these.
Also the right picture seems kinda strange since its cut off below her upper body.

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #985 of 1,269
Oh. Seems the first link didnt quite work
http://abload.de/img/test25js18.jpg

This should be the right one. Any suggestions on how I can improve the right one? It just looks so strange with just half of the body.
Thanks~

Jun 30, 2014 at 9:05 AM Post #988 of 1,269
Jun 30, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #989 of 1,269
Yeah. I just wonder how I should do it. The hanzi are important since they mean something to me (I can read chinese, though the one on the left is a Kanji :wink:), so I wouldnt want to remove them.

Just wondering how I should do it so it looks good. I do not have much PS skills, so dont really know how I can improve it.

Jun 30, 2014 at 11:46 AM Post #990 of 1,269
Yeah. I just wonder how I should do it. The hanzi are important since they mean something to me (I can read chinese, though the one on the left is a Kanji :wink:), so I wouldnt want to remove them.

Just wondering how I should do it so it looks good. I do not have much PS skills, so dont really know how I can improve it.

Are those the original pictures or did you edit them?
Just curious, your ai appears to be missing a stroke up on the top part 愛 ? Cus the kanji for ai is written the same as in Chinese..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back