V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 24, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #14,148 of 23,366
Quote:
looks like you smeared my butt juice on the black to make it gold lol, but in all seriousness i like it alot, im prolly gonna do the same :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ima copy cat :D

Eww, I guess the lighting didn't show how gold the gold is lol. Yea the black and gold is a good combo, many dj's use this combo. I wonder why it didn't upload the full resolution. 

Apr 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #14,149 of 23,366
Quote:
Black matter + gold is really sleek !... Too bad i can not get the front plate changed in my local store.

Did you try the V-MODA store, or amazon? I believe amazon has it cheaper.

Apr 24, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #14,150 of 23,366
It is much cheaper to get from my local dealer. Because when i bought from overseas as per item only + local tax + local delivery charges...the price will be higher..so i guess i just have to be happy with matte. Is the design looks that really catch me. :)

Apr 24, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #14,151 of 23,366
Quote:
EACTLY THE REASON WHY I GOT THIS HEADPHONE. I thing I do not like about neutral headphones is that they put the drummer in the back and is not prominent for me. When I play live performances with the M100 I get this warm full feeling just I would get if I ACTUALLY when to the concert. This is true +1000000!

Well, I've went to a concert for the first time since I bought my m-100, and this is 100% accurate.

Apr 24, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #14,152 of 23,366
Hello everyone, I purchased my first set of full size headphones and opted for the m-100. My previous experience consists of only iem's such as the Shure SE215 LE and Klipsch x10. Anyways I got these and immediately noticed that something seemed ever so slightly off. It seems as if the left ear is responding clearer, or louder, or something, I can't put my finger on it and its driving me mad, I even thought something may be wrong with my hearing until I put them on backwords and the problem persists on the opposite ear. It is very feint and difficult to hear at times but it is there. My question is, is it the soundstage that is making it this way and is it normal? Or are the drivers messed up. Also has anyone dealt with V-Moda's warranty claim process before? Is it fast?

If you can try listening to a balanced mono (rather than stereo) source. If one ear still sounds quieter you've probably got a problem. The M-100 has unusually good placing IMO so if you're not used to it or are using a low bitrate file you can think there's a problem when there isn't. I had a similar effect with a poor quality source file. You can create a balanced mono file with Audacity I think. Also try another pair of headphones with the same source device and file to check its not the source device. Lastly try a different cable to see if its a compatibility problem.

Apr 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #14,153 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey Guys, finally I got a chance to take some pics of my M100. Got a new camera, so I guess I will take some quick pics with this.

Hopefully the pics can really show the matte black's true details :) Also in the pic with the headband, you could really see the logo and pleather material.

I love the gold/black combo.  I want a pair now. :)  Thank you for sharing.

Apr 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #14,154 of 23,366
I just saw in innerfidelity thread about m100 vmoda...they show sample of many plates with different colors and one of them with grey titanium glossy color. I think also a great match with matte black. :)

Apr 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #14,158 of 23,366
Hello everyone, I purchased my first set of full size headphones and opted for the m-100. My previous experience consists of only iem's such as the Shure SE215 LE and Klipsch x10. Anyways I got these and immediately noticed that something seemed ever so slightly off. It seems as if the left ear is responding clearer, or louder, or something, I can't put my finger on it and its driving me mad, I even thought something may be wrong with my hearing until I put them on backwords and the problem persists on the opposite ear. It is very feint and difficult to hear at times but it is there. My question is, is it the soundstage that is making it this way and is it normal? Or are the drivers messed up. Also has anyone dealt with V-Moda's warranty claim process before? Is it fast?

I had the same problem, just on the rh side. Thought i was hearing things. Took it back and the shop agreed. My warranty process will have to be through a distributor here in Thailand though. It appears i will be getting a new pair... But not sure when...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back